v.

CHAPTER FIVE

The way Chanyeol said master still had a hint of disgust in it and Lynx isn't even surprised. She knows Chanyeol still can't accept the fact that she was able to tame him. The descendant obviously underestimated her.

"Why did you call me? To help you get up from there?" Chanyeol asks. "Do you realize that you look pathetic right now?" he steps closer.

"Shut it," Lynx sighs. "Luhan forced me to call you so I had no choice. Besides, we still have unfinished business."

"That Gemini descendant? Why on earth is he meddling anyways?" Chanyeol huffs and Lynx wonders how Chanyeol and Luhan even know each other.

Lynx stands up and faces Chanyeol, who's practically towering over her because the descendant is really tall. "Stay still," she grabs his arm which Chanyeol immediately pulls away. "We're not yet done with the blood binding." she says.

"You think I'm going to give in easily?" Chanyeol asks.

"You lost last night," Lynx says with obvious frustration. "I didn't want to tame you either but I had no choice."

"I underestimated you." Chanyeol scoffs.

"You really did," she grabs both of his arms and begins pushing him until he fell back onto her bed with Lynx on top of him. "Now set aside your pride and let me finish the blood binding, stop acting like you're not in any pain too."

Chanyeol gives her an amused look. "Girl on top?"

Lynx gives him a confused stare before her brows furrow in realization. She dug her nails onto his wrist, forcing him to submit. "Shut the hell up." she warns. She holds onto his hand to make sure that he doesn't attempt to move.

The mark on her wrist lights up and Lynx momentarily feels the piercing pain again. Chanyeol doesn't move anymore and Lynx relaxes.

To her surprise, Chanyeol suddenly shifts his weight and changes their positions. He gives her a smug grin. "Look at you, so helpless."

Lynx laughs dryly. "I wasn't helpless when I stabbed your wrist last night. Stop being arrogant because at the end of the day, I still won."

"Oh but you were indeed helpless," Chanyeol traces his fingers across Lynx's jawline. "You were helpless when I kissed you. You seemed to enjoy it, you didn't even push me right away."

Lynx simply averts her gaze which caused Chanyeol's lips to curve upward.

"Come to think of it, I want to taste you again. Your soul is... delicious."

Lynx looks at him and bares her fangs. "Try kissing me again and I'll bite your lips off."

Chanyeol chuckles once again before releasing Lynx's hand and sitting up on the bed. Lynx inwardly sighs in relief before getting up as well.

"You have obviously been single your entire life, reject." Chanyeol comments.

"What does a descendant even know about dating?" she scowls.

Chanyeol chuckles. "What do you think of us? Do you think we're cavemen? The earth realm and spiritual realm are practically the same, except for the fact that we are stronger than humans."

"Yet your kind is the one calling us humans, master." Lynx says.

"You really tick me off," Chanyeol scoffs. "And you're not even human, you're a damn reject."

Lynx closes her eyes and presses her lips into a thin line due to frustration, much to Chanyeol's amusement. "Lynx," she says. "You're going to call me by my name. Not reject, not master, but simply Lynx."