xli.

Use #TDTChanyeol , I love stalking 😂

FORTY ONE

"Can't sleep?" Chanyeol asks when Lynx shifts on the bed again.

"I'm worried about Luhan." Lynx says. "What he's doing is really dangerous."

"He's smart, strategic and strong. He can handle himself." Chanyeol assures.

Lynx gets up. "I'll go and look for Sehun, I need to ask him about Luhan."

"I thought you want to rest?" Chanyeol asks.

"I just feel like now is not the right time." Lynx replies as she left the room.

Just as she got downstairs, she bumps right into Sehun. "Sehun, how is--" Lynx's question was caught in her throat when she sees the worried expression on Sehun's face.

"Luhan... he's... he's incredibly worried. I think Orcus found out about something."

"Let's go see Master Minseok," Lynx holds onto his arm.

They were on their way to the kitchen when Sehun suddenly froze. "Sehun?" Lynx asks but Sehun falls onto his knees.

Lynx kneels down and shakes his shoulders. "Sehun! Are you alright?" she asks.

Sehun was breathing heavily. He felt it, he felt the pain. Sehun chokes on a sob when he feels the same pain once again. By that time, Chanyeol has already followed them while Minseok and Yixing both checked on them as well.

"What's going on?" Yixing asks.

"Luhan... he's--" before Sehun could finish, a gateway opens and Luhan appears. He quickly collapses onto the floor. There was blood everywhere.

Sehun, Minseok and Lynx were the first ones to run towards him. Yixing quickly comes near as well. He had to heal Luhan.

"Orcus..." Luhan tries to speak.

"No, don't speak. Save your energy!" Lynx flippantly says.

"N-no... this is important." Luhan says. "Orcus knows we're all on this realm... y-you have to leave this area quickly."

"Fuck. Luhan I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have sent you there." Even Minseok was losing his composure.

"I'm glad you haven't done the blood bind yet to Sehun and I, you would've been dying too." Luhan says.

By that time, Irene, Kyungsoo, and Jeonghan were all in the living room as well. They heard Lynx's shouts but they didn't expect to see this scene.

"What are you talking about?! Yixing is healing you, you'll be fine!" Sehun sounded desperate.

"Don't make him waste his energy, it's pointless. The bullets had poison in them as well. I'm sure Yixing knows." Luhan says.

"Yixing, you can still heal him... right? I can help too. We can both heal him!" Lynx says but Yixing just looked down and shook his head.

"Orcus knows I'd heal him, he knows it'd be too late for me to heal... this." Yixing quietly says but he still didn't stop healing Luhan.