xi.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Luhan's eyebrows furrow upon hearing what Chanyeol said. He's suddenly even more annoyed than he already was.

"Princess?" Luhan asks.

"The brat's a royalty," Chanyeol simply says. "And she doesn't like to be called master."

"Then call her by her name." Luhan scoffs.

"I'll call her whatever I want," Chanyeol retorts. "Now tell me what she said."

Luhan inwardly groans in annoyance. "Don't call her princess if you're just going to be fooling around with other women here."

"That's none of your business," Chanyeol tells him. "Just tell me what she said then get the hell out."

"She wants to know more about the Great Descendant Wars. She asked for our help first but I can't tell her about it." Luhan replies.

"That's it?" Chanyeol asks, looking disappointed.

"What else were you expecting?" Luhan asks back.

"She could've just called me and asked if she wanted to know more but I guess her ego is too big for that." Chanyeol says.

"You don't even have a slight idea about what's going on in the Earth realm. Lynx is facing serious problems and you're just fooling around in here. She would've called you but she obviously has no trust in you yet." Luhan tells him.

Chanyeol makes no response. "I'll go and tell Lynx to call you but you need to learn to act as her descendant. Don't you dare put her in harm like you did when she was fighting Zitao and Taehyung." Luhan reminds.

"Why are you so protective over that reject?" Chanyeol asks.

"Because I care about Lynx," Luhan retorts. "She's tough... Too tough and that's all the more reason on why she should be protected. You should start doing your job."

Chanyeol looks at him suspiciously. "I am actually reminded of someone special because of that reject. Perhaps you are too?"

Luhan gives him a confused look at first until his eyes narrow in realization. "Don't even mention her."

"Can't I mention someone who was once dear to me?" Chanyeol taunts.

"You have no right mention her. Doesn't it even make you feel a bit guilty?" Luhan clenches his fists.

"Are you still blaming me for that?!" Chanyeol exclaims.

"Yes and I won't stop either." Luhan furiously says. "So you better not mess things up with Lynx." he says before leaving the room.

Chanyeol resists the urge to follow him and give him a beating. It wasn't my fault. He wanted to say but he knows that Luhan wouldn't listen. He lowers his head and he feels a slight pang on his chest. He lets out a humorless chuckle.

"He actually brought the guilt back."

***

"Whether it's Sehun or Luhan, they just give me the same answer." Lynx says in annoyance.

"They can't help it. It's to protect Minseok as well," Jongin explains. "But Luhan did say that he'll try to give you updates about Orcus."