Smol Bean

Mark's POV:

As I walked into the schoolyard, I saw my friends, Wade, Bob, and most my smol bean, Jack. I ran over there and started to hug him from behind. He laughed and I hugged even more. Me and Jack were kind of a thing and I couldn't help but love all the same. He was always there for me even when I was at my darkest time. I set him down on the floor and Bob and Wade were gone from sight. I took my smol bean's hand and leaded him to our classroom. Since we were in the same it was fun and simple. But since I'm only in kindergarten, I'm scared that the bigger kids will be near us and I want to protect my Jack at all costs. We walk into the class and we sit down next to each other. Our class was learning about shapes and colors today and many of our classmates looked bored. I saw one boy pulling a girl's braids and a girl destroying a piece of paper with paint and glitter. I looked at my teacher and listened to what she was saying so I can be a good kid. I can't help but look over and watch Jack. Jack was doing all the shapes that our teacher is showing us and coloring them in a different colors. I smiled as he messes up and he puts his head down. I chuckled a little bit and by this time it was time for our free time. I walked over to Jack and hugged him while his head was down. I looked at his drawing and picked it up. There was a mark outside the square colored blue. I got the paint and tried to make the square bigger to cover up. Suddenly, the paint spilled over my shirt and I got scared. I tried to get it off with my hands but, it only made it worse by covering my shirt. I was frightened and I frantically looked around for something and I saw Jack sitting there smiling at me. He grabbed the blue paint and dipped his finger in. Then, he booped me on the nose with it and started to smile."Hey, Jaaaack, I'm trying to get this stuff off me. Could you please help?" He nodded and started to go towards the front of the class. He went out of the class and probably to the bathroom. The teacher walked towards me and tapped my shoulder."Mark, could you go to the bathroom with Jack?" I got up and walked to the bathroom. I saw Jack getting paper towels and a lot of them so I walked up behind him and hugged him. He gasped and dropped the paper towels on the already paper covered floor. He looked behind him and blushed so I saw that cute little face of his. I forgot I had paint on me and let go immediately. Jack turned around and gave me an angry face at me while still blushing. "MARK, don't do that to me and you better not have gotten any paint on me." He looked in the mirror to see if there was any paint on him. I smiled and got some paper towels myself and wet so I can get this off. He looked at me and got some paper towels to do the same thing as me. He blushed even more as he rubbed my chest to get the paint off. We got the paint off and he threw away the rest of the towels and turned around to see me. He snapped his fingers and ran out the bathroom. I got out to see where he was going. He poked his head out of the door and said,"Mark, stay here, I'll be right back." I just stood there looking confused at to what is happening. A few seconds later he was back with a pile of clothes and a smile on his face. I got the clothes from him and started to change right then and there. He looked away and started to twiddle with his fingers."You know you can g-go in o-one  of the stalls and c-change right?" He asked with while still looking away. I shrugged and said, "Well, I don't really feel like changing in the stalls.""Besides, I'm done anyway." I pulled on the shirt and hugged my little smol bean. "You're very cute when you're flushed like this, you know that right." He hugged me back and started to giggled in my shoulder."Mark, I think we need to go back to class now" I sighed and we went back to class. We got in our seats and we spent the rest of our day just learning. 'I think I wanna marry Jack' I suddenly had that idea in my head and I was thinking about how to say it.