Here's Darky!

Mark's POV:

I woke up, only to be greeted by a poof of soft hair. I lift my head a little to see Jack right here in my arms. When I saw him, I couldn't help but smile and hug him tighter. I heard him hum a bit and hold my hands as I kept him close. I looked at the window and saw that it was dark out. I then turned around to see that it was 3:00 am and I sighed a bit. I got up only to stop by Jack tugging on my shirt. "Jack, can I go to the bathroom?" He groaned and let go of my shirt. I kissed his forehead and left for the bathroom. When I splashed water on my face, I looked up and saw a shadow. I sighed and just ignored it. Suddenly, when I turned around, Dark was sitting in front of me, but not as a ghost but, he actually looked like he was right here. 'Hello Mark, I think it's time to show me Jack, hmm' "How are-" I was cut off by Dark plunging at me and holding onto my neck. I was gasping for air and I couldn't move my arms towards his arms. I tried to pry his arms off me but I was still grasping for air in my lungs. "D-dark S-s-stop!" 'Oh, I'll stop, as soon as you die and I take over your entire life!' As soon as I was about to black out, I heard a knock on the door. Dark let go of my throat and I finally grasp for air. He grabbed me by my hair and pushed me to the door. 'Answer the damn door, my voice is not like yours.' 'Come on Mark, or else.' He took out a knife and held against my neck. "Mark, is everything okay?" "I heard things falling and I just wanted to know if your okay." I just remembered that Jack was a light sleeper. 'Come on, answer him' The blade was kind of close to my throat(sorry if I switch from neck to throat, it's kind of a habit) so I did as told and answered Jack's answer. "I-i'm fine Jack, don't worry, I-i just fell." There was a silence deepening the mood and then I heard Jack reply. "OK, then,um, would you like some breakfast?" "Um, yeah, I would like some b-breakfast." I heard shuffling from the door and Dark pushed me against the door and hard. I blacked out and the last thing I heard was Dark's evil laugh and him saying, 'See you never later, Mark' and I saw and felt nothing else but Dark and the cold tile floor. What was he gonna do to me?

Jack's POV: 

I was worried about Mark, he hasn't come out the bathroom in a while. I was about to get up, but then, I heard some footsteps and saw a shadow peering through. "There you are Mark, I was getting worried about yo-" As he got closer, he looked different. "M-mark?" All of a sudden, I was pushed against the fridge and the plate I had was dropped. When I looked at his face clearly, he did look different. His eyes were the blood red and glowing, his skin was grayish, and his fangs were sharp as can be. He had sharp nails that were kind of digging into my skin. His grip on my neck lessened and he put his face closer to my face. 'Well, well, well.' 'I haven't formally introduced myself.' 'I'm Dark, Mark's counterpart.' "W-what are you doing here?" He smiled with satisfaction. 'Well, I'm finally free from Mark, what he was stupid to do was let his guard down.' 'When his guard was down while sleeping, I sneaked past his mind psyche and well, the rest is clear.' "W-where's Mark?" 'Oh, I took care of him and know you're next.' And with that he tightened his grip on my neck and dragged me down the hallway. I think I knew where he was going. The basement. He opened the door and dragged me all the way down the stairs and threw me to the wall. I hit my head hard and I rubbed the part where it hit me. He came close to me and strapped chains on me. Two on my wrists and they were tight on. And the other two were on my ankles. They had a weighted ball on them ,so I wouldn't escape. 'Jack, you ready to have fun?' Before I could say one word, Dark immediately stabbed me in both legs with a two knives. I screamed and he stabbed me again. 'The more you scream, the more painful it will be.' I muffled out a scream and bit my lip. I started to cry as he kept stabbing my legs. Then he lifted my chin up with the knife and my eyes were filled with tears and then he did something. He stabbed me right in my side and I started to spit blood out. 'Oh Jack, I know I can't prevent you crying, but at least I know you can feel this. He pulled the knife out and I fell to the ground, my hand on my side where he stabbed me. 'Jack, this is only the beginning.' He grabbed my neck threw me on the ground. He started punching me and kicking me. I started sputtering out more blood and I could only cry. When he was done, I looked up with my eyes filled with tears and I could see he was laughing his ass off. 'This is the funniest thing ever, you trying to keep in screams and just crying.' 'Hilarious' I sputtered and choked a bit on my words. 'Well, then, let's continue.' 

One hour of torturing later~ (i did not, for the life of me, want to type the tortuous things, I'm too sadist and masochist for this so I can think of worse torturing methods without looking it up. Anyway, ignore that)

As I laid on the floor, bruised, beaten, and bloody, I tried to get up, but Dark kicked me in the stomach. 'Don't get out from that spot' 'Try anything and it'll be even more than just death.' And so I just laid there, hoping that Dark didn't do anything to Mark. I prayed and hoped. He was the only thing that is keeping me sane right now. Mark please, be ok.

Mark's POV:

I woke up, somewhere-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am somewhat a good cliffhangerer and I will leave it right here. Don't worry after this, I'm typing the next chapter after this. Hooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwling out.