Escaping The Game

Mark's POV:(flashback to a few minutes earlier.) 

I was running towards the house. I was so close. It's been one week since I saw Jack and I hope he survived Dark's tortuous soul. As I was walking, three tall hooded figures blocked the way for me. As one of them came close to me, I placed my hand on the gun. The figure didn't stop and I got scared and pulled out the gun. He backed up a few inches and the other hooded men got out their knives. The man in front of me got out his knife and started rushing towards me. I dodged the knife by a hair and I kicked him to the ground. I put my foot on his back and pointed the at his head. I cocked it and placed right there on his head. "Woah, woah, bro no need to get hostile!" Wait, that voice. Is that- "Felix?"I got my foot off of him and he stood up. He took off his hood and it was Felix. "Felix, what the hell are you doing here attacking me?" "Sorry bro, but not even we know." "What?" I didn't know what he meant, until the other two hooded men took off their hoods. It was Wade and Bob. "Wade?" "Bob?" "Ok, someone please explain to me what the hell is going on here." "First off, why are your clothes wet and torn and why do you have a gun?" I calmed down for a second. If I tell them about Dark, they'll think I'm crazy again. "W-well, if I tell, you won't believe." They surrounded in front of me and was listening. "Well bro, I was just in my house recording when a figure came behind me and then all of sudden I was right here. I can't remember anything else after that." "Me neither" Said Wade. "I was just hanging out with Molly, but I left the room and when I came back, a black kinda misshapen figure stood above Molly who I thought was dead but she was unconscious, and then he came at me and that's all." "That figure came to my house as well, I was sleeping, so everything was a big blur in the beginning." Bob fixed his glasses and continued talking. "Mark, something is happening here and some figure is here and controlling us to kill you, I think we can tell you know something about it." I took a deep breath."Well, his name is Dark." "Wait bro Dark?" "You mean Dark as in Dark, your evil counterpart?" I nodded my head. "He's REAL?!" "Yes Wade he's real, ever since I was little." "See, when I was little, me and Jack were at our favorite tree. That day was the worst day of my life." "I heard a whisper from the tree and touched it, but when I did, I blanked out and was taken over by Dark." "I even tried to kill Jack cause of Dark, and I was sent to an Insane Asylum for years." "How old were you when you went to the asylum?" Wade asked. "I was 9" "And when did you get out?" Bob asked. "When I was 20 years old." They all stood in shock as they heard my words. "Yeah, it was messed up." "Sometimes, he came out when I record and when I sleep just to mess with my head." "He even wanted to torture Jack and I think that's the reason why you're all here." "To stop me from stopping him." "Well, do you know how to stop him?" Bob asked. "No, I just hoped that I fight him or something." "He's a demon!" Felix said. "Yes, i know, I know, but I was thinking I could do something." "Well, we'll help you." "So what's with the gun?" Wade asked." "Oh, I was on a boat for the whole week and I just picked up the gun to escape." "Come on, there's no time, we have to get inside the house." 

Right now~

"Well, if it isn't Mark." "I'm not surprised that your friends didn't stop you, but you won this game, go into the basement." I was hesitant to walk into the basement, until I heard a raspy voice. "M...a...r...k" It was Jack. I ran all the down the stairs to the basement. It was dark and the sound didn't make it any better. I found the light switch but when I did, I saw something I wish was not in front me. Jack was sitting in a chair, strapped up and his skin was so gray and pale. His bones were showing a little and his hair was matted everywhere.Cuts and bruises were visible on his skin. I walked close to him and lifted his face up. His eyes were so dull and blue almost gray. "J-jack, it's m-me." His eyes looked up at me and gasped, i think. "M-m-m-mark." "Yes, it's me Jack, I'm gonna get you out of here, don't worry!" "M-m-m-mark, b-b-behind y-y-you." I was confused until I looked behind and Dark was right there with a shovel ready to hit me. I quickly dodged and he missed me by a hair. "Sorry Mark, but you may have won the game, but that doesn't mean game over for me!" With that he pulled out a knife (Shia Labueoff, sorry XD) and charged at me. I ran around the room and upstairs to the living room. I stopped and saw Felix, Wade, and Bob sitting there with blood staining there shirts. "Felix, Wade, Bob!" "Mark, run ....... away" Then I felt the shiver again. I flanked right and I got cut on my arm. "I hate it when you know I'm here." "Come on Mark, be a good boy and let me kill you." I shivered and stepped back. " I won't let you." I pulled out the gun and shot him in the leg. Then I felt the same pain on me. I looked down at my leg, and there was nothing there but I still felt it. "Hehe, Mark, I think you forgot something." "We are connected and anything you do to me, you'll feel that pain." I looked at the gun and thought something, something terrible. "Don't kill yourself, it will only affect me a little bit." I didn't know what to do. "Listen, I'll give you a hint." He gagged and made a throwing up noise. "Heart." I was confused until Dark said something else. "No, don't stab your heart, cause I don't have a heart, what I mean is, I'm a demon of pain and suffering. I was weaker when you showed so much 'heart' to Jack and when you went to Ireland, I knew I had to get rid of the source, destroy his hope for you to come back and make me stronger." I finally caught on. "S-so what you're trying to say is-" "You can't kill me, but someone you love *almost throwing up in his mouth* has to kill me." "And since no one is in condition to help you, then I guess little Mark is gonna get chopped up." He pounced on me with force and now he was on top of me trying to hold me. He tried stabbing my head but I kept dodging. "HOLD STILL" He spat as I kept dodging. I got a cut on my cheek and then he grabbed my neck and started to choke me. "DON'T WORRY MARK, I'LL END YOUR SUFFERING!" I gasped and waited.

Jack's POV: 

The straps on the chair were loose and I could get out. When I tried to get up, I fell on the floor. I lifted myself up on the chair and reached for handles on the stairs. I had to climb back up, for my friends, for Mark. When I made to the top of the stairs, I spotted Felix, Bob, and Wade on the floor holding there side with blood in on the ground. I looked and then saw Dark on top of Mark, strangling him and had a knife in his hand, lifting it up ready to hit Mark. I saw a knife near Felix and grabbed it, ready to stab Dark. I ran up to him and stabbed him in the back, his screaming filled the house as I continued to stab him deeply. He started to disappear into smoke and then he just went. The smoke cleared and I saw Mark, trying to catch his breath. "M-m-mark!" I tried to run towards him, I stumbled into his arms and hugged him as tight as I could. "Jack!" "Omg, please stay with me, I'm calling for help." He got up and I laid there, waiting for Mark to come back to me. A few minutes later, I heard sirens and police cars and I was suddenly being lifted up onto something. Mark did it. He saved me. I closed my eyes and I felt someone hold my hand. "Thank you Mark, for everything." With that I was lifted into somewhere else, with Mark still holding my hands. I didn't know what was happening, but everything turned dark.