Mark's escape

Mark's POV:

As I woke up, my vision was blurry and I could see anything. When it cleared, I saw a man with all white clothes on that looked like he was a cruise line captain. I tried to call for him but my mouth was covered by a cloth around it. I moved my head a little bit and it finally came off. My hands and feet were tied up and I couldn't move. "Ah, you're finally awake." I looked to my left where the voice was and saw another man wearing the same outfit as the man steering. He put his hand near me and I started to bite at his hand. "Whoa there buddy, I don't mean to harm you." "WHERE AM I?" "WHY AM I ON THIS GODDAMMIT BOAT?""Well, first off. stop yelling and language."" Second off, I have strict orders from someone named Dark, to keep you away as possible, so we are in the middle of nowhere." I looked around to see that the shore was nowhere in sight."A straight path towards nowhere and don't worry, we have plenty of food for you." "I DON'T CARE, I WANT JACK!" Then he suddenly stopped grabbing at me."W-who's Jack?" "He's my boyfriend and soon to be fiance!" "SO LET ME GO!" He looked down with an ominous face and just continued talking. "I'm sorry, but under instructions I need to keep you away." "How long have I been on this goddamn boat." "Um.. 3 days straight." I couldn't believe it. I've been on this stupid boat from Jack for 3 days. How was I knocked out that long? Dark must have knocked me out pretty hard. "Rusco, Keep it moving." I lost it and headbutted him and he fell down on his back. There was a sharp edge on the pole I was next to and I started slicing. When I got to my feet, the man pulled me from it and the ropes came off my feet. I stepped on his feet and Sonya Bladed them. (Don't get it, her x-ray is where she headbutts you from behind, I'll probably put it in) I looked down to see that he had a gun on his belt. I quickly grabbed it and pointed it at him. "Now. you're gonna take me back to my home." He smirked. "You won't be able to shoot it little bo-" I shot at the ground to show him that I'm not fucking around. "Now, redirect me back to my home or you're gonna have a bad time." He trembled and started getting up so can get to the wheel. I looked inside the gun and it had 5 bullets. It was nine inched pistol, with a little silencer on. The handle was a silver long 3 inch handle and the were was engraving on it.'For my husband to protect us from our danger and troubles. We love you.' I looked back up to him and walked behind him and pointed the gun at him. "You know, my wife gave me that gun." "Where is she?" "Up in the clouds." "Who put her there?" He stopped and sniffled a little. "Dark, he said he'll go for my daughter next if I don't follow his directions and I already lost one of my girls." I felt bad for him. Then I remembered something(Ok imma put this in because story plot!) I remembered that, when I barely unconscious, I saw Dark had a little girl with him. He had his knife with him and he slit her throat. That must mean. "Um, whatever your name is, um, I need to tell you something." "My name is Brian, and what?" He said it so coldly. "What if I told that Dark already your girl away from you?" He whipped around quickly and had tears of anger and sadness in his eyes. "NO, THAT CAN'T BE, HE PROMISED" "Well, I knew Dark ever since I was little, and the only promise he makes are murder promises." "When he promised to keep your daughter safe, he's actually promising to kill." "NO HE PROMISED HE WOULDN'T." "Yeah, but, I knew him lon-" With that he lunged at me and started choking me. "YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STAY PUT!"  I cocked the gun and pointed it at his stomach. "I-i'm s-s-s-sorry" I shot it and he fell sideways. He's eyes were wide open, and I closed his eyes with my fingers. I then grabbed his bullets from his holster and belt for the gun. I grabbed the wheel and u turned it around. I pressed my foot on the gas and sped it to the shore. I'm sorry Brian, but at least you're with your family now. 

4 days  later!!!~~~~~~~~(I'm making it accurate. If it takes 3 days to get out of nowhere it's gonna take some time to get back)
Dark's POV:

I walked down to the basement where Jack was and saw him with his head down. He was so pale and dry blood and a few scars were on his body. His clothes were torn and tattered and his hair was disheveled. I had to tie him in a chair because he kept falling over and going limp on me. Oh don't worry he's still alive, but he's just, dead on the inside. He was looking down, eyes drooping and blinking slowly. "Jack, it's time for your food." I grabbed a spoonful of what I created and put it to his mouth. I had to open his mouth and put the food in so he can actually eat. "Hmmmm, Jack, what's up with you, it's only torture." I noticed something very real. His eyes. It looked like he had lost hope and his eyes were a creamy grey and I heard him chant something. "Mark.......Mark.......Mark" He said that name for awhile." Jack you'll never see him it's been a week." I grabbed his cheeks and grabbed them to make him look at me. "I made sure he couldn't come back. You became quite boring." Like that I let go of his cheeks and left. Then, I heard the front door being busted open. "DARK, I'M COMING FOR YOU" "Well, Well,Well." "It's time to get some revenge in."