Visiting

Mark's POV:

I was packing for my trip to Ireland to see my Irish smol bean. I was about to go to the bathroom when I felt a familiar shiver up my spine. I knew it was Dark, coming out to play and irritate me again. "I know it's you Dark, stop trying to scare me I'm not scared of you." 'Anymore, but please let me just me hi- '"Hell no" 'But why not.' "Because, you're a dick and I don't want you near him." 'But, if I'm you then I am near him.' 'Come on, Marky Mark.' I wanted to punch him so hard right now. Only Jack can call that. "Listen you piece of shit, but I don't appreciate the fact the you're with so I don't need you breathing down my neck while I'm talking to Jack" 'Your point is...' "My point is that you promised to getting in the way of me and Jack and stop being a complete asshole." I walked into the bathroom, and grabbed my towel, toothbrush, and face towel. When I walked out, Dark was sitting on the bed, pissed off. I smiled and put the stuff in the suitcase and walked the suitcase downstairs. I'm so happy. I got a plane that can go to Ireland tomorrow afternoon and I couldn't wait to hold my small bean. I place the suitcase near the front door and laid on the couch. I was exhausted from packing too much and the same shivery feeling loomed close. "I know it's you Dark, stop trying to sneak up on me." 'I'm trying to sneak up on you' "Well, what're you doing then?" 'Can't I just walk around without you assuming something?' "Can you go one day without being a complete asshole and trying to plot to torture my smol bean?" He went dead silent for awhile and the shivery feeling went away. Yeah, Dark, not very good but one thing about him, he's tortuous as all hell. He even wanted a torture room in the basement and he kept begging and pleading for me to accept his offer. I don't know why, but for some reason, now that I'm going to Ireland to meet Jack once again, he's been pissed, a complete asshole times 10, and keep creeping on me. It's like he's plotting to do something and now I'm gonna protect Jack with all I got. I got off the couch and walked upstairs. I walked into my bedroom and walked over to the alarm clock. My plane will be going to Ireland at 8:30 pm, which is enough time, but still. I set the alarm for 8:30 pm and went to sleep, covering myself with the covers. The shivery feeling was back, and this time I wanted answers. "Ok, Dark, please tell me why you keep looming over me?" "God, you're like one of those annoying roommates." 'Well, I don't know, it seems funny the way you're being irritated by my presence.' I scowled. See what I mean? He's still being an asshole. I sighed and just ignored it and drifted off to sleep. 

TIME SKIP!!~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm was blaring in my ear and I slowly opened my eyes. The screen flashed in its red numbers 8:30. I sat up and about to panic(Everybody, no need to panic at the disco!) when I realized it was flashing 8:30 am instead of pm. I blinked my eyes slowly and rubbed my eyes with my index thumb. Dark appeared in the bathroom doorway laughing his absolute ass off. 'HaHAHA, you should have seen your face when you almost thought it pm instead am.' 'I almost thought the plan would fall through.' "What was the plan Dark?" 'Well, you were supposed to get up, and go to the airport but seeing your reaction was better than I expected so meh.' He shrugged his shoulders and walked out my door. Man, what an asshole! "Really author, you made him." Hey! I made him an evil asshole. "What's the difference?" Nothing. Welp, can't go back on that design huh. "Are you kidding me you can literally make him better." But it won't be fun to type about how he's not an asshole. "FINE, fuck it, I'm going to the bathroom." Ok, Oops, I broke the fourth wall again. Well this is a great time than ever for a time skip. 

Time skip while I fix the fourth wall.(I break the fourth wall a lot don't I?)

It was almost time to go to the airport and I got in the shower to dress and get ready for it. I grabbed my suitcase and went outside. Dark was behind me and following me to the cab I was to call. 'I see someone is grumpy.' "Shut up Dark, and don't talk while we're at the airport." "Remember, I'm the only one who can see you and it would look really weird if you keep pestering me about shit and I know you don't want to go back to that place again when we just got out." The shivering feeling intensifies for a moment, signaling that he was shivering himself. He hated that place as much as I did and I know he didn't want to go back either. 'Ok, ok, fine I won't say anything, but question, can people hear me?' "No, I'm the only one who can see and hear you so shut up, the cab is coming." As the cab pulled up to my curb I put my stuff in the trunk and got in the car. "Where to?" He asked in a kinda New York accent. "Um, L.A International Airport."(I couldn't think of names, so I actually looked it up) He started to drive on and I started to relax a little. 'Hey, do you think you you'll fuck him soon?' My cheeks turned red like my hair red(And you all know that his hair is reeeeeedd) I took out my phone and whisper to not look suspicious and crazy. "Dark, what the hell man?" 'What? I'm just asking.' "Well, ask some other time, when I'm not in the car with a man who doesn't know me." 'Ok, I'll be back.' He disappeared into his usually mist state. I put up my phone and waited till we got to the airport. 'Hey, Do you think he's much hotter than in a photo?' I silently whispered yell,"Shut up Dark, can you please go the whole ride without begging me?" 'Sure, I'm just gonna chill.' 'Still didn't answer my question.' "I hate you so much." 'Thank you, I try.' 

Time skip~~

We got to the airport and finally I got out the car. I payed for it and got my bags out the trunk. I walked into the entrance and found my plane. I gave the lady my ticket and continued walking through the gate to the plane. When I boarded the plane. I knew Dark would be trying to pester me again so I decided to put in my ear phones and block everything. I got into my seat and just enjoyed the ride. 

Time skip brought to you by Dar- 'Don't put me in the time skip' BITCH DON'T INTERRUPT ME. 'Fine' 

I was shaken awake by a flight attendant and knew that I was finally at Ireland. I got off and went to the luggage claim. My phone started vibrating meaning someone was texting me. I looked at my phone and saw that it was Jack. 

Mark: Hey Smol Bean!

Smol Bean: Hey Marky Mark, Your ride was good?

Mark: Yeah, but still can't wait to get see you.

Smol Bean: Mark

Mark: What?

Smol Bean: Turn to head to the left

Mark: Ooooookkkkk weirdo.

As said I turned my head to the left and spotted the familiar sight of a hoodie and this green hair. When my luggage came around, I immediately ran towards him and hugged the absolutely shit out of him. He hugged back and I started to spin him around. I stopped to look at him for a second and looked at him for second. "How's my Smol Bean doing?" "Doing great thank you." I kissed his cheek and we headed towards a cab. I put my luggage in the trunk and we both got in the cab. "Boy, am I tired." "Jet lag?" "Yeah, I need a freaking bed or something." "Well, I may or may not have a bed already set up for you." I hugged him and cuddled up to him. "And that's one of the reason I love you" "Because I make a bed for you" "Maybe" " Ya doof" 'So, are you gonna introduce me to your boyfriend?' I ignored him and Jack scooted back. "What's wrong Jack?" " Nothing, I thought I heard some voice." I froze for a second. Can he Dark? 'Can he seriously fucking hear me?' 'Oh, this is gonna exciting.' "I'm sure its nothing Jack" "O-ok, maybe it's just something else." After that we sat in silence, enjoying the ride along the ride. We finally got to his house and we got out to get my luggage and walked in his house. It was very nice and big. I got in and instantly laid on his couch. I heard a giggle and Jack was shaking me "awake." "Mark! Get up!" "But I'm so tiiiirrrrreedd, let Marky sleep" "I'll let you sleep in the room." I lazily got up and dragged on to following him to the room. He held my hand and we trotted our way to the room. I got an idea and started to slowly fall on the ground. I was holding his hand and he was now pulling on my hand. "MARK, GET UP" "But I'm so tired." "Gravity did not agree with you, did it?" I shook my head. "Mark, if you don't get up, I'm rolling you into the room." Rolling me? How in the world was he- I was cut off by Jack pushing my body to the room. "AHHH" "Hahaha, I told you Mark" He kept pushing me until we stopped and he opened up a door and rolled me into the room. "Mark, come on get up." "But I'm still sweepy" "I'll cuddle with you" I quickly got up and got in bed. He started to giggle again and get in bed with me. I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist and pulled the covers over us. Man, was this a good day. 'So, are you two gonna do it or-' "Shut up Dark" "What was that Mar-" "Nothing."