He's Back

Surprise motherfucker! I'm back and before I continue, I might make a new book. It's called Wolf Children:Sam and Tim. It still has Septiplier in it and it's sometimes in the view of Sam. If you all know Wolf Children, You will get all references! Anyway, Let's continue with this book. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV~15 years later:

As I sat there, recording a video for my job. I am a Youtuber and my name is Jacksepticeye. As I started to get up and go to bed, my ring was hanging off my neck. I still remember this ring. When he was still around. Goddamnit, after 15 years, Mark still hasn't come back. I want him, I need him. He made a promise, and I'm gonna keep it. I went back to the tree where we first met yesterday. I still cry when I see the beautiful scenery. The most wonderful person of my life and he was gone in a flash. My thoughts were cut off by a ding, signaling that my pizza was ready. I ran downstairs and strolled to the microwave. When I got the pizza out, my phone rang and a notification from Tumblr was going off like crazy. As I pulled out my phone and saw the caption of why my phone was going off, I froze and continued to look at the picture and the caption:

Markiplier: Hey Jacksepticeye, I would love it if me and you met and maybe play some video games. Sounds cool?

I finished reading it, I looked at the face clearly

I finished reading it, I looked at the face clearly. His face was so familiar and why did he want to meet me out of all Youtubers. I shook it off and carried my pizza in my hand to my room. I started to watch some Netflix, when my phone went off again. It was that Markiplier dude. I started to get a little annoyed and looked at the text. This time it was on my Twitter.

Markiplier: Sorry to bother you but do you have a Skype?

Jacksepticeye: Um... I don't mean to rude either, but who are you?

Markiplier: Oh, I knew you wouldn't remember right away. My apologies, Sean.

I looked at my phone wide eyed. How did he know my name. Good thing this was in my private chat. Or else this would have been bad for my fans.

Jacksepticeye: How do you know my real name? Are you a stalker of some kind?

Markiplier: Oh, well, may I say my full name and maybe that could do something.

I just shrugged and continued talking to this weirdo.

Jacksepticeye: Alright, say your name.

Markiplier: Thank you. My name is Mark Edward Fischbach

Suddenly, that name hit me in the face, like a bag of bricks.

Flashback back when they were in kindergarten~

I was in the classroom, looking out the window. I was always the kid that doesn't talk much in class. As I saw the birds and trees, a kid walked up to me and asked to borrow a pencil. He had a smooth baby face, raven black hair,a flannel, blue jeans, blue sneakers, and glasses. I shakily took out my pouch and took out a pencil for him to borrow. "By the way, what's your name?" I tried to give him my best smiles and answered his question."Um, m-my name is Sean Mcloughlin, but you can call me Jack" He smiled back and grabbed my hand. He started to shake it calmly and said,"I'm Mark Edward Fischbach, a pleasure to meet you!!" And I smiled at him.

End of flashback~

Mark, my Mark from kindergarten. He's finally free from that hospital. I immediately text him back and I couldn't contain my joy!

Jacksepticeye: MARK, YOUR FINALLY FREE FROM THE HOSPITAL! WHEN? HOW?

Markiplier: Lol, Well tell me your skype and I'll tell you everything.

Jacksepticeye: Ok, um, it's Booper_DooperBoss

Markiplier: Alright thank love.

I blushed a little at the name he gave me. After so many years, he still loves me.(And no there will not be fucked up of this, where he does not care, that's Dark) I ran up the stairs and my Skype was going off like crazy. I clicked on the call button and I saw his face. He was raking his hair with his hand and as soon as he looked at me he yelled,"SMOL BEAN!!!!" I sat down and hugged the screen. I heard him laugh, as if it was the funniest thing he heard in years. I let go of my screen and I sat back down in my chair. "So, Mark, when did you get out of the mental hospital." "When I was about 20 years old." Jeez, he was 9 at the time, He got out about 4 years ago."Well, I see you kept my ring" I looked down at my shirt and saw that I was still wearing the ring around my neck. "It was the only way I could remember our promise, which I still do." Silence rang in my ears and it got to uncomfortable for my liking. "Jack, you remembered our promise?" He said that like he doubted me and tears were in his eyes. "O-of course Mark, why would I forget my promise of marrying the one I love so much." He broke down in tears and I started to cry as well. "Mark, please don't cry please." "Remember, I hate seeing you cry"

Flashback~ 1st grade

I was walking along the school, going to my next class. As I passed by the boy's bathroom, I heard a small first sniffle coming from the other side. I pushed the door softly and walked into the bathroom. I walked closer to the sniffle and I found out it was coming from a stall. As I opened the stall, I saw Mark there, crying with his head down. He looked up at me and began to wipe his tears off. "J-jack!" "I-i-i thought I was a-alone" I walked up to him and grabbed his cheeks. "Mark, what's wrong?" "I-it's nothing Jack, I'm f-" "Mark, I know when you're lying to me." I started to cry as well and I pulled him in for a hug. Soon enough, he hugged me back, and he continued to cry. "Someone threatened to hurt you and they pushed me, kicked me, called me names like fag and....and I just couldn't" He hugged me tighter and I rubbed his back to calm him. "It's ok Mark, as long as were together, I'll never let go and forget them." "They're just haters of our love and jealous that they'll never get anyone as good as you" He pulled back and I saw his face smiling from ear to ear, "Thank you, I really appreciate it." I wiped his tears with my sleeve and he wiped my tears with his hands. I kissed his cheek and I held his hand until we got out the bathroom. "Come on Jack, let's go to class together" I smiled as we walked out the bathroom and went to class.

End of flashback~

"I know Jack, I hate to see you cry too." "HEY, you know what I could do." I cocked my head to the side at his statement. "Yeah what is it, Marky mark?" "I'll buy a ticket to Ireland so I can come meet my Smol Bean!!" I smiled the biggest smile I have in years. He's actually coming! I can't wait to catch up. "Mark, that sounds so great" "Great, well I better go now, it's about 3 am here and I'm tired" "Hahaha, go to bed ya doof" " I will smol bean, I love you" God, I haven't heard him say that in years. "I love you too, Mark." As I was about to click off, he screamed STOP and I stopped midway. "Jack, promise me that no matter, you'll love me." "Mark, no matter what I still love you." He pressed his hands to the screen and I pressed mine to his hand on the screen. I clicked end call and got into bed. I can't wait till I meet him again. I fell asleep and thought about Mark.

Mark POV's:

I fell back on my chair and smiled. I finally found him. 'Hey, can I come out now.' "No, you can't" 'Awww, why is Marky Mark being salty.' "Because I know you'll just try and go to Ireland and try and kill Jack" 'Oh Mark, I'm not gonna do that.' "Oh really" 'Alright you caught my bluff' 'Can't I just torture him one time' "Hell no" "I love him" 'Oh, Mark' 'When will you learn that I'm in control' With that he disappeared and I was alone again. I need to get rid of this douche bag. For my Smol Bean.