Who is in Control?

Jack's POV: 

I was sleeping soundly when I felt shifting. I opened my eyes and saw Mark getting a flashlight and walking out the door. I fell back asleep thinking he was just getting a midnight snack. I heard a thud out in the hallway and I jerked my head up. 'Maybe he dropped something in the kitchen' I thought and soon after that thought, I heard Mark screaming and I yanked the sheets off of me and ran out of the doorway.

'The hallways they echo and groan, I lay in bed til late in the morning, I scream out they're coming for me'

 As I was running, I saw Mark near his flashlight on the floor and looking lifeless."M-mark, a-a-are you okay?" Mark got up from the floor and his head was down throughout the whole process of him getting up. Then, he lifted his head and I fell back and started scooting away. He wasn't Mark he was some demon. He had dark red horns on each side of his head, black gooey claws that could cut even diamonds, and his eyes that used to be that deep dark brown were now red and an icky black goo was coming from his eyes. His skin was pale and he had a sharp toothy grin on his face that meant it couldn't be good.

'And I cannot hide this person inside me, my minds like a deadly disease'

 Mark came close to me and I scooted towards the door. He slowly walked towards me and I started to get up and run to door. Then, I felt his arms around my waist as he turned me around to face him so I could see his face again. I turned my face side ways as he opened his big mouth wide and started to roar in my ear. I lifted my leg up and pried him off of me and when I did that, I opened the door to Mark's room and shut it tightly and locked it shut. I then backed up until I tripped and fell on the bed. I heard terrible scratches on the door and I started to sweat and worry. I looked over at the window and I ran towards it. I opened the window, enough for my body to fit through, suddenly there was a loud bang on the door. The demon is breaking down the door. I thought of something and I think it's stupid but it just might work. I left the window open and the wind was slowly blowing the curtains a little. I got under the bed and kept quiet through the whole thing. Then I heard the door break and shatter into million tiny and big pieces.  I saw Mark's legs and they stood still for awhile and started to shuffle around the room. He then got to the open window and I gasped in fright as he closed the window and locked it. I put my hand over my mouth and started breathing heavily. He got beside the bed and started to sink to my level. I rolled out the other side as he went under the bed. I unlocked the window quietly and swiftly and quietly as I can. Then all of sudden, as  I went out the window I accidentally scratched my leg and yelped in pain. I instantly put my hand over my mouth immediately and slipped through the window. I ran as fast I can to get away from Mark. I ran and ran and ran until I stumbled in the forest and I just kept running. I stopped for a minute and it looked like Mark wasn't following. I sat down near a tree and looked at my cut. It was medium but it was hurting a lot. 

Mark's POV: 

'I'm bigger than my body'

I was in darkness as I looked through a circle like window and saw my room. Then I see hands near the window and saw that they were black and sharp. The  demon got me. I started to run around in the darkness and started to punch the eye. Then, I felt the same force on my eye. 'Is he know....a part of me?' "Why yes Mark I am a part of you and I really would like it if you don't mess with our head." 

'I'm colder than this home, I'm meaner than my demons, I'm bigger than these bones'

"Why would you do something like this?" " GET OUT OF MY BODY AND OUT OF MY HOUSE AND LEAVE US ALONE!!" The demon started to laugh and jump out the window. "Just because you say threats, doesn't mean I won't do what you tell me to do, hehehehe."  I started to panic as "he" started to make his way to the forest. "Now, let's play a game.""It's called let's find the leprechaun and smash his little face in."  I started to freak out and begged him to stop what he was doing. He practically ignored me and just went on to the forest. He stopped and I saw what he was looking at. He saw Jack sitting by a tree checking out his wound. He looked like he was in pain and I wanted to help so badly. Then, demon walked over stalkingly to Jack and I tried to force my body to stop me from hurting Jack.