The "Marriage" Proposal

Mark's POV: 

It was the end of the school day and I ran home after hugging my Jackaboy. I got inside my house and ran immediately to my room and changed into my pajamas. I was waiting for my mom to get home so I can ask for something I could use. I heard the car door slam and the front door open. I ran out my room and hugged my mom. She smiled and seemed tired so I hugged her to comfort her."How's my little Marky doing, hmmm" I looked up at her and said,"It was great""I spent the whole day with m- um, Jack, with Jack.""I spent the whole day with Jack and it was amazing." I stuttered at that last cause my mom didn't know about me and Jack yet. I wanted to wait until I was actually ready for telling people. She gave me that look like she knew I was telling a lie. I shook it off and I looked at her with my straightest face ever. She passed me and went into the kitchen to get her daily Coke and relax on the couch. I jumped onto the couch she was on and sat there next to her."H-hey mom, can I ask you something." She turned around and looked at me. "What is it sweetheart?""Um, do you have a ring that you're not using or something?" She went into her room and a few minutes later she came back with a ring big enough for Jack. I grabbed it and started to look at it so it could be good for Jack. My mom looked at me like I was doing something wrong. I walked into my room and tried into a little box where I can hide it from my mom and Jack. I went to sleep thinking of a way to do this.

*Time Skip brought to you by Wolf*]

I woke up with excitement in my heart for I was going to ask Jack the question. I got out of bed and got dressed in my flannel, dark blue jeans and my blue converses. I grabbed the ring and headed for the school. I saw Jack at the entrance of the school and I ran and hugged him from behind, picking him up and spinning around with him. When I put him down, he was flushed and shocked at what happened. I booped his nose and walked into the school. He followed behind fast and we went into the classroom. As we sat at our seat, another teacher was coming in the room so I thought she was a substitute teacher. The teacher looked strict and scary and I couldn't help but shiver. I turned to see Jack shaking in his seat with nervousness. I turned to look at the teacher to make sure that she wasn't looking. I grabbed Jack's hand and caressed it because he was scared. He let out a deep breath and he smiled and looked at me. I smiled at him too, knowing that he is calm. The teacher walked up to the board and wrote, Mrs.Gray. She turned around and looked at us with squinty eyes and pursed lips."Hello everybody, I'm Mrs.Gray and I will be your substitute teacher for today.""Your teacher, Ms.Snow, has given me your assignments for today!""Today, you will be doing math and when you're done just do whatever." She passed out the assignment and I turned to see Jack still holding my hand. I intertwined with mine and I didn't notice the teacher in front with a frustrated face. She slammed the papers on my desk and she pointed to the door. Me and Jack got up and went out the door and sat down on the floor in the hallway. Jack looked sad so I scooted close and hugged him. He instantly smiled and I felt his cheeks get warm. Suddenly, the door opened and Mrs.Gray was standing there with our papers and looking the other way. We both grabbed ours and she stormed into the room again and complete silence rang over the area. We both helped each other on the math and when we were done, we just sat there having our hands intertwined. The bell rang and that meant that it was recess. Good, I can ask Jack the question. Jack grabbed my hand and we ran out of the building to the playground. As Jack went on the swings, I noticed that the playground was way too crowded to just purpose to Jack. Then, I saw a tree on the hill that was growing peaches. I smiled and ran over to Jack on the swings. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the tree together. I blushed and turned around, carrying the ring that was in my pocket. I took a deep breath and turned back around to face Jack. He was smiling at me and I loved it. I bent down on one knee and started, he looked so surprised."Jack, I-i wanted to ask this q-question for some t-time now and I know you love me too so Jack could you do me the honors and marry me?" Jack looked so surprised and I gave him a weak smile. He nodded slightly and smiled the biggest smile of my life. I got back up and hugged him. I put the ring on his finger and I hugged him. I looked into his eyes as we backed away. My heart is going a million miles a sec and I couldn't but lean in. Jack turned his head away from me and giggled with a blush on his cheeks. I sighed and giggled and he did that a quick peck was on my lips and I started to blush. Jack looked like a tomato and I did also. Jack took the ring off and went to the trunk of the tree. He put the ring in the box and dug a hole into ground near the tree. He then proceeded to put the box into ground and put the dirt back over it. He stood up and smiled at me and walked towards me."Mark, when we're older, we'll have an official wedding""Also, when you're sixteen or older, you'll find me by the tree." I hugged him and he ran off to the playground because it was time to go. I was about to leave but I heard a noise coming from somewhere. I walked to the tree and found something black and red on the trunk of the tree. I touched it and the goop was covering my arm like it was eating it. Then it covered my body and face until all I could see was darkness. I fell to the ground and was unconscious. Next thing I knew was that Jack was poking me and shoving me to get up. I got up and looked into his eyes. They were filled with worry and concern. I looked around and saw that the black goop was gone from the tree. I walked back to class with Jack and my head was hurting so much. Me and Jack got through the day just smiling and doing our work but, I still got a headache. 

*Time Skip*

It was the end of the day and Jack already went home and I still had this headache. I walked back to my house and went through the pain. I got inside my house and went straight to bed. As I got to sleep, I could hear a dark voice in my head saying something to me that I would never forget.

'You're smol bean is going to mine Mark'