Chapter 1

Hi guys! if you read the last version of headphones I'm sorry for deleting it! I'm sure you'll like this version better as it is written in more detail! a few things you should know:

1. Dan and Phil are NOT YouTubers in this story.

2. Y/N means your name

3. A/F means any friend

ENJOY!

"OK Thank you young lady. your mother has taken care of The pay check! have a nice evening," The taxi driver said as I stepped out of the warm car into the cold, harsh streets of London. I draped my backpack over my shoulder and looked onto the empty street. it seemed deserted except from the odd passer by and pigeon or two. This didn't seem right.

"hey are you sure this is the right-" I turned around to see that the driver had drove off "-Place".

I sighed and got out my phone. "mum! I don't know where I am or where I am going!" I told her.

"Sorry love, I cant help you! you need to learn how to be more independent. you have the address and directions I gave you?" she asked. I had the address but I was too lazy to write down the directions. I now hated myself for it.

"Yes..." I lied.

"well then there you go! Goodbye love!" She said and with that, She put down the Phone. So here's how it started...

I had recently stayed at A/F's house for dinner. After I had finished, I of course went home (because that's where I live, duh!) and I went into my bedroom to see that all my had stuff had gone.

"mum where is all my stuff?" I asked her and she told me that she had moved all my belongings into a different apartment in London! I couldn't believe it.

And so now, here I am. lost and cold. I started walking forwards because I figured I might just come across my apartment. what was I thinking? I got my Phone and frantically texted everyone I knew. My fingers moved at the speed of light. surely enough, no one had a clue. All my friends lived up north in my old home town. I looked up at the sky and a feeling of dread hung over me as I saw the sky getting darker. my stomach sunk. I looked back down at my phone and started to speed walk down the cold, darkening street. The air stung my ears like a thousand tiny bees. my fingers started to go numb and I could no loner feel my toes. With every breath I exhaled, a cloud of smoke followed. I once again picked up pace, wanting to get home as fast as I could. Still looking down at my Phone, I walked. I didn't even know which street I was on never mind if it was the right one or not.my hands became number and number. slowly loosing all feeling in my fingers, I was practically running now.

"OOF!"

I had walked into a tall man and my Phone slipped from my grasp onto the frozen, hard pavement below.

OK once again I am so sorry to all of those who have come from the last version of headphones I hope you enjoyed this version just as much. And if you didn't come from the last version, Hi! hope you enjoyed this story so far! Here's a leaf for being awesome!

 And if you didn't come from the last version, Hi! hope you enjoyed this story so far! Here's a leaf for being awesome!