Chapter 3

OK I'm using my aunts laptop so I can write faster but I don't think it makes much difference since if i make a mistake I have to re write the whole line. UGH! anyway enjoy potatoes!

After I told him about my mum making me move into a different apartment at the other end of the country, I looked up and saw we were there. I stood in front of a large building with a white door.

"Here we are!" Dan said as he unlocked the front door. "There are a few things that you might want to know about this place," He told me as we walked in.

"Go on.." I told him as we walked up a few flights of stairs.

"well, The people above us make a lot of noise, mainly drilling and banging, That's partially why hardly anyone moves here, And the people below us... well... lets just say that earplugs are advised for early mornings," He said.

"Oh..." I said, not knowing the right response. "Bye then!" I said as I fumbled around in my pockets to find my keys. Dan walked into his apartment which was already unlocked. I heard two men talking and I dropped my keys on the floor. I bent down to get them and I heard a door from behind me open. Please note that I bent down very weirdly and it resulted in my bum being in the air.

I felt a pair of eyes looking at me and I heard a nervous gulp. I shot up and hit my head on the door Knob.

"Sorry!" we both said in unison as I turned around to see a man. It wasn't Dan. It was another man.

He had pale skin and gorgeous blue eyes, he had hair similar to Dan's but it was shorter on the sides. it was darker too. as black as tar. his fringe went just above his right eyebrow. He was amazing.

"Hi um.. I'm Phil," He said.

"Hi Phil. um.. I'm Y/N, I've just um... I've just moved here" I said very nervously.

"Do you need any help with anything?" He asked, his striking blue eyes staring into my heart and soul. I nodded.

"yes please! that would be a big help," I said as I unlocked my door. I walked in to see a very nice apartment. it had cream carpets and white walls. I also noticed a few new things that were not previously mine. A new red couch was the first thing that caught my eye. along with a brand new plasma television. I also noticed a LOT of cardboard boxes.

"OK, where shall we start?" Phil said.

"I think we should work from this room then into the kitchen then the bedroom," I explained as we walked in. Phil nodded.

Two and a half hours later...

"FINALLY!" Phil cried as we both slumped onto the sofa. we finally had it. A nice comfortable home. When Phil left, I couldn't stop thinking of him. He was funny and happy and made me smile. Sure this was the first time I had met him but I liked him already! I liked him a lot.

OK I'm sorry if you wanted more, ill most likely upload another part later on tonight but for now, i have to give my aunt her laptop back... byeeeee!!!