Chapter 2

I looked up to see a tall man. he had lightly tanned skin, dark brown hair and Chocolatey brown eyes. He was wearing a black shirt, a black leather jacket with sleeves that went up to his forearms and black skinny jeans. His hair was not too long, but not too short and had a fringe that swept over his left eyebrow.

"Sorry!" I said as I picked up my Phone.

"I'm sorry, is it broken?" The man said in a beautifully articulate British accent. I turned my phone over. Not a scratch!

"Nope! we are all good in the hood!" I said. I was so awkward and stupid. Why did I say that?

"OK.. That's good then.." The man said as he started walking away. alarm bells were ringing in my head. The little person in my brain was squealing.

"HEY!!! HEY!!! ARE YOU STUPID? THIS GUY KNOWS WHERE HE IS GOING! ASK HIM FOR DIRECTIONS!!" It screamed.

"Hey wait!" I said catching up to him. He turned around and stopped.

"yes?" He said in that Winnie The Pooh sort of way.

"um.. I'm a bit lost, do you know the way to this address?" I asked as I tucked some of my hair behind my ear and showed him a scrap piece of paper with my new address scrawled upon it in blue pen.

"Yes That's The apartment across from mine! someone's just moved there," he said as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans

"Yeah... that person is me... could you show me the way there?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I was on the way there just now actually," He told me. "I'm Dan by the way." He said as we started walking.

"Thank you so much! I'm Y/N" I told him. I was so relieved. it felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. I Sighed with relief, a steam cloud escaping at the same time. we walked down the street towards my new home.

"What made you move to London?" Dan asked me.

"well..."

Thanks for reading! the next part will be up shortly! Sorry This was kinda short but the parts will get longer as we move along.