Chapter 4

Hi. I'm kinda upset right now because I've noticed, since I deleted the first version, I have lost quite a few reads and votes. But I'm still going to write... U can't stop meh scrubz

After a few days I heard a knock on my door. I got up off my sofa and answered it.
"Oh hi Phil!" I said inviting him in. I looked down and saw that he was holding a key.
"Hi Y/N! Can I ask you a favour?" He asked as he sat on my red couch.
"Of course Phil!" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Do you want a drink?" I said as I put the kettle on.
"Yes please!" He said standing up and walking towards me.
"Oh I'll make it for you! You're the guest," I said as I got two mugs out of the cupboard.
"Oh OK," Phil said, leaning on the counter.
"What did you want to ask me?" I said as I made the coffees.
"Well, me and Dan are going on holiday tomorrow to Wales and we need someone to look after the apartment," Phil said standing behind me. He put a key on counter. I looked at him.
"You're asking me to look after your apartment?" I asked just to be sure. He nodded. "OK of course I will!" I said turning around with the drinks in my hand. He was very close to me.
"Thank you!" He said and he took a coffee from me. Phil sat on the sofa as I looked in the kitchen drawer to gt my spare key.
"Here," I said and gave him the key. He looked at me with a confused expression.
"Just in case I loose mine or if I'm out and you leave something here" I told him. He smiled at me an amazingly bright smile.
"OK, Bye Y/N I'll text you before we leave tomorrow!" Phil said before standing up to leave.
"Bye love!" I said and covered my mouth. I did NOT mean to say that. Luckily he didn't hear me. I was going to miss Phil and Dan while they were on holiday. I would miss them a lot.

Wattup brodizzles? Havin a well good time yeh? JUST BECAUSE IM NPRTHERN DOESNT MEAN I TALK LIKE THAT! JEEZ!!!