Chapter 21

This is in third person view (I think that's the right one). (The one where it says 'She' instead of 'I'?).

Six months have gone by...

Phil walked into the apartment complex. He had been shopping while Dan was at home. Dan sat in his apartment and thought he heard someone in the apartment opposite. Much like Phil, he missed Y/N. He again thought he heard something so decided to lock his apartment door, not knowing that Phil was downstairs. Phil didn't have a lot, just a carrier back with a few miscellaneous food items. He walked upstairs looking down at his feet. The bag he was holding was extremely light. When he got upstairs, the first thing he noticed was the light coming from inside of Y/N's old home. He signed.
"Looks like someone's moving in..." Phil mumbled to himself.
Inside of Phil's house, Dan fell asleep out of boredom. "Dan? Can you let me in please?" Phil asked as he realised that their door was locked. Of course, Dan always slept like a baby so he didn't wake up.
"Go away.." Dan mumbled to himself in his sleep. Phil didn't hear him as he had Y/N's old headphones over his ears. He reached into his pocket to get his keys. He heard a door from behind him open and it made him drop his keys on the floor. As he bent down to pick up his keys, he heard a gulp. Phil shot up and hit his head on the doorknob, making a loud bang and waking up Dan in the process. He stood staring at his door and rubbed his head. He looked at the murky glass and saw a silhouette of a woman standing in the room opposite. He spun around and closed his eyes.
"Sorry!" They both said in unison.
Phil opened his eyes and gasped. There. Stood...
Y/N.
She was smiling brightly at him and was wearing the headphones Phil had given her. His eyes widened. Then she remembered the last thing she said to Phil. It was "I love you,". She blushed.
Phil walked up to her and they hugged tightly.
"Um... Phil... About what I said half a year ago... I...." Y/N was cut off by Phil.
"I love you too Y/N," He said looking at the floor. "I... I've always liked you. I think you're pretty, funny and..." Phil was amazed. He couldn't believe what he was saying. He had kept these feelings hidden for two years and now he was just letting them all out like no one was watching. They looked at each other and Phil took off his headphones. Y/N's eyes filled with tears of joy. She wrapped her arms around Phil's neck and kissed his lips, pushing his headphones off his neck onto the floor below. Phil slid Y/N's headphones off her head then proceeded to wrap his arms around her waist, not breaking their kiss for a second. He pulled her in closer, enjoying every second of this moment. They had both been waiting for this moment for so long. And now... They finally had the courage to listen to their hearts... They finally took off their headphones.

~End