Chapter 15

Hey, just a quick a quick heads up! This is set a few months later k? k.

It was my birthday!!! I decided to go over to Dan and Phil's house. I couldn't find my keys so I knocked instead of walking in as I usually do.

"Phil? Dan? you in there?" I said loud enough so if anyone was in there, they could hear me but at the same time, it wasn't loud enough to wake everyone up. But nobody came. "Dan? Phil? Hello?" I asked.

"Go away Y/N! We're not speaking to you right now," Dan cried. I was extremely confused.

"Why not? where's Phil?" I asked. No response.

"Um... We will speak later!" Phil cried. I didn't think they knew it was my birthday. I felt hurt. I sighed and went into my apartment. Were they getting bored of me? Was I a boring person?

Five hours later...

"LALALALA TRALALA LALAL LAAAA" I sung to myself out of boredom. I had absolutely no idea what to do. Then, a knock. I got up and answered the door. There stood Dan and Phil holding gifts.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" They cried.

"You guys!" I said, shocked. They smiled and I let them in. They sat on my couch and Dan handed me a badly wrapped, squishy package.

"Go on, open it!" he said. I tore off the paper and there lied a beautiful white knitted scarf. "Do you like it?" He asked smiling.

"No I hate it! I told you I'm allergic to wool and yarn!" I moaned furiously.

"What..?" Dan said as he frowned. I burst out laughing.

"Nah I'm just playing with you! you got trolled!" I Gasped through laughter. Dan looked at me and smiled at me. "I love it Dan!". Phil looked at me and smiled. he handed me a more neatly wrapped box. could tell that he spent more time wrapping this than he usually would have.

"Here you go Y/N I hope you like them, you said you needed new ones," He said. I held the box and wondered what could be inside.

"Open it already!" Dan exclaimed. I scowled at him and gently pulled on the paper.

"Just go for it!" Phil told me with a smile. I smiled back at him and tore away the paper to reveal a cardboard box. I gave a confused look to Phil. "open it..." He said with a smile. I opened the box to reveal... An amazing pair of new headphones! They were amazing and looked quite expensive. I was dumbfounded.

"wow I... Don't know what to say..." I was lost for words. "They are awesome! Thank you so much Phil!" I cried as I stood up and gave him a huge hug. I then proceeded to hug Dan too.

"And that's not all Y/N... You've got an invite to a very special place... The Dan and Phil residents!!!" Phil exclaimed. My face lit up as we proceeded onto their apartments. I was so happy, a sleepover with my two best friends...