Chapter 3- Dream

I woke up in a huge tent. There was another bed across the room from the one I was on. Next to me was a little table which had some sort of drink, maybe tea.

I remember Kylo making me fall asleep. Does he have me captive? Are we still on Racata Prime? Where is he?

I propped my self up on the bed with my elbows and looked around. I don't see Kylo anywhere. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and tried to get up when I remembered that I sprained my ankle, so I sat back down on the bed. BB-8 came rolling over from the corner of the room. "BB-8, where are we?" I said looking down at her. "We're on Yavin-4. You've been asleep for a week. I was very worried."

"Yavin? We got to get out of here."

Then I realized I was in different clothes and had bandages around my ankle and my head. Did Kylo do all this? I got up and stumbled as Kylo came through the tent doors with his helmet off. "Woah, take it easy," he said rushing over to me and helped me back on the bed. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. He backed away. "Rey, I'm going to hurt you."

"Yeah, sure."

"I'm not, Rey. I have no reason to. I left the First Order."

"What? Why?"

"Because I believe I can become more powerful without them."

"How?"

"You."

"Me? Why, me?

"You know why, Rey."

He sat on the bed next to me and looked me in the eyes. "I know you've had the dreams."

What was scary is that he was right, I have had the dreams and now I know he has too.

"So, what are you going to do with me," I asked.

He got up from the bed and looked at me. "Train, you."

"What do you mean? Luke is training me."

He shook his head. "Not anymore."

"You're gonna train me?" I chuckled.

"Yes. I'm going to train you mentally until your anckle and your head is healed then we start physical training."

"But, why?"

"I told you why."

"Yes, but why?

He sighed and sat back on the bed and looked deeply into my eyes. I forgot how handsome he really is.

"Because, there is no Light or Dark Side, there is just the force, and the force needs to be balanced and Snoke isn't doing that."

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Because it's not fair."

"Says you. You've killed millions of innocent people!"

He looked down at the floor with a frown. "I regret what I've done. I regret killing my father."

He looked so sad like he really did regret all of it. He was so sad and afraid. I kinda wanted to give him a hug.

"Then why did you do it?" I asked.

He looked back up at me. "Snoke would of killed me."

"So you killed millions of people because you didn't want to die."

"I needed to gain his trust to bring balance to the galaxy."

"Yeah? How did work out for yah?"

"I'm not done yet. We still need to destroy him."