Chapter 7- Home

Rey's P.O.V.

He was so nervous to go back home. He wasn't sure if his mother would ever forgive him even though I kept telling him that she will. "How will she forgive me?" He said with full emotion in his voice.

"She's your mother."

"And?"

"And... she wouldn't of sent me to bring you back home if she didn't forgive you."

"Wait. She sent you to bring me home?"

"Uh, yah."

"Why?"

"Because you're her son and she wants you home, where you belong."

"What if everybody else doesn't forgive me?"

"They won't, but me and Leia will handle them if we have to."

He sat back in his chair and relaxed. "I am so glad it was you who brought me back home."

I smiled and sat in the seat next to him. "Me too."

--

We've been flying for about six hours now. Ben was sleeping right beside me. He looks so peaceful with his eyes close. It looked like nothing could wake him up. I wonder what he was dreaming about? Maybe me? Nah, probably his mother.

Three months ago, when I was still training with Luke, if someone told me that I would fall in love with Kylo Ren, Master of the nights of Ren, I would of called them crazy. I never imagined that I would ever have so much strong feelings for a person. Sure, there's Luke but he's like a father to me.

Ben started to wake up and yawned. "Wow," he said looking at me with a sweet smile.

"What," I asked.

"I would love waking up to your face every morning. Such a great way to start a day."

I could feel my cheeks heat up the more he stared at me. "Oh, um, thank you." I said blushing continuously. "So how much longer until we get there?" He asked.

"About an hour."

"Oh, what do I say?"

"Sorry."

"But that means nothing anymore. I killed my dad."

"I think she would still like to her it from you."

He sighed. "Okay. I'm so glad you're with me."

--

When we landed people started surrounding the spacecraft. I didn't see Leia anywhere. I turned to Ben. "Okay, I'll go out first then you follow." He nodded and I opened the door. Everyone started cheering that I made it home safe. I gestured Ben to come out.

When he stepped out everyone went quiet. A lot of people dropped there jaw's and stared at us in awe. We started walking forwards and Ben put his arm around me. I didn't push him away. As soon as he did that I could hear lots of whispers. Finn came towards me with a very confused look. "Finn, how are you?" He looked me up and down. "Fine, thank you, and you?" I looked at Ben and then back at Finn. "Spectacular." Ben put his other hand on Finn's shoulder. I could see Finn flinch a little. "Oh, and uh... Sorry for what happened at um... Star Killer Base." Ben said. Finn shrugged. "Uh, no hard feelings, I guess." Ben took his hand off of his shoulder.

"Uh, right, General Organa is this way." Finn said.

"Oh, great."

I could feel all eyes on me and Ben as we walked away. We followed Finn to the same room me and Luke went to before I went to get Ben.