Chapter 2

*+Karma's POV +*

~~Last period~~

I was so bored of the lesson, I kept on staring at Nagisa but I don't know why...
I just love teasing him, making him blush and such. I was gonna shoot Korosensei by the end of the period but a mysterious woman showed up. I've got to admit, she's pretty. I observed her and I can't help but get this feeling when she looks at Nagisa. Its like some snake twist around my stomach when Nagisa smiled widely at her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she shouted "die" She quickly drew her gun as she look at Nagisa. I was in shock when he started to strike at Korosensei. He dodge them both but lost 4 tentacles anyways. After they ran out of BB's they stopped.

"My my Nagisa and . . . Whoever you are, well done you just destroyed 2 of my tentacles. Full marks in signalling strategy!! Outstanding!! and you miss, are like a girl version of Nagisa, hiding your bloodlust like that! But you'll have to do better and work hard if you want to kill me~Nururururu!"
"Nagisa! What the heck you just destroyed 2 of korosensei's tentacles!" Yelled Terasaka in shock.
But Nagisa ignored him and walked towards Korosensei's desk when the woman suddenly....
.

.

.

.

.

.
Kissed him on the cheek and hugged him!!!! And he just hugged back with a wide smile plastered on his face..
Everyone once again was in shock. After what seemed like an hour they broke the eternal hug and they laughed gingerly. I just glared the woman. What is this weird feeling? Am I jealous? Who is this woman and why did she hug MY Nagisa !?? Wait wha-- ...did I just call my best friend 'mine'? Damn why do the gods hate me?

××??? POV××
It was fun trying to kill there teacher, its been five years since the last time I saw Nagisa. Sure we chat, but not video chats. After we tried to kill him I saw the faces of his classmates and it was priceless..
The teacher said something about "signal strategy", Me looking like a girl version of Nagisa, bla bla bla blood lust and some guy is shocked that Nagisa destroyed 2 of his teachers tentacles.
Nagisa just smiled wide, walking toward the teacher's desk. With a quick look around some redhead boy glaring at me... Well, well, well guese Nagisa has stolen someone's heart.
Hmmmm oohh~ I have a idea to make that redhead jealous......
As Nagisa is almost at the desk I suddenly grab him, kiss him on the cheek and hug him.

"Its great to see you again Nagisa" with a smile on my face.
"Great to see you too, but you didn't say you were coming back"
"Ohh~ that its because I want to surprise you, and it worked!! And by the way that red head over there, I think he has a crush on you~" I purred at his ear.
As we broke our long embrace we laughed gingerly...
But then all hell broke loose.......