Chapter 6

••Nagisa's POV••

When I got home ... I didnt know that mum would be home. I was terrified when I saw she has a rope and some dresses. I was gonna say to her that sister was coming home but she forcefully pulled my hair.

"You ungrateful child! What did I say to you? Dont put your beautiful hair up your my daughter remember!?" She said while walking towards the living room.

"IM NOT A GIRL! CANT YOU SEE IM A BOY! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME WHEN SISTER ISN'T AROUND!? AND I DONT WANT TO DRESSED UP, ONLY WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!"My patience for her is leaking the level that I didn't know what I said to her but its to late.

"Oh really? You must be punished for being ungraceful as a lady" she tied my hands the table.

She pulled something out of the drawer............ its a whip!
She whipped me so hard that my uniform was stained with my blood.

"M-mu-mum p-please, I'm s-s-so-sorry t-th-at I ta-talked b-ba-back to y-you" i was begging but she continued slashing my back. I screamed and screamed, praying and hoping that some one would help me...my back became numb, the floor was covered in blood. . . I was gonna give up, i screamed one more time before pacing out, that's when the door open ...

×××Nally's POV×××

When I finished my business at the faculty room. I went home as soon as possible to surprise mum.

I went to the convince store to buy Nagisa's and mum's favorite sweets.

I was almost at the door when I heard screaming, my heart stopped when I heard that scream. I dropped the sweets and rushed open the door... and what I saw was terrifying. Nagisa's blood was everywhere on the floor.

"MUM! STOP IT! YOU'RE GONNA KILL NAGISA!" I yelled at her. She still was slashing Nagisa who had now fainted. She only notice me when i went in front of Nagisa . and she finally stopped my poor brother. I look at her with bloodlust is this what she's been doing to her son? She's insane!

"Oh! Sweety welcome back! Don't mind her darling she deserved it. she refused to dress like a real girl" she said while smiling . she's sick! Nagi doesn't deserved 'this'.and its not 'she' its a 'he'!!

"Mum can you grab me some water?" I said while carefully take out my phone from my hand bag.
"Sure sweety" huh! what an idiot!

I quickly dialed the police and told them what happend. After that conversation 'she ' came back with a glass of water.

A few minutes later there's a knock heard
"I'll get it" I said to her.
I open the door to find the police and an ambulance.
"Please help me! My brother is hurt by our mother, she whipped him multiple times at the back!" I said using my acting skills.
As soon they heard that ,they went inside and arrest her.
"W-wait why are you arresting me? Nally say something!" She struggle in the grip of the officer.
"Why should I? You tortured your son for no reason!" I said to her before getting inside the ambulance where Nagisa was.
"Nally-nee?" A faint voice asked.
"Im here Nagisa*while holding his hand* your safe now and your gonna live with me OK?" I asked worriedly.

"Okay but I can't go to school. Can you please tell the class and karma that I'm not going to school for 2 weeks?" He said pleadingly .
"the Only ones knowing the truth will be the teacher ok Nagisa?" Tears spilling from my eyes.
"Yeah..." before he close his eyes. I called Irina to tell her the news and she said she understood. After the call we arrived at the hospital they told me to wait so they can have a closer look and the police question me how long is he been like that I just said a simple ' i don't know '

Time skip

++Third person POV++

The doctor came out and said to Nally that Nagisa was stable and that she could take him home when he was awake . Nally said thanks to the doctor . after about an hour or so Nagisa was awake Nally came up to him.

"Nagisa, are you ok! The doctor said I can take you home to my house its not far from the school building its just surrounded by the trees and you know you can see from there and you can also invite your classmates to eat lunch at our house now" she said glad to see him awake.

"Yeah that sounds great ! But it looks like I'm gonna miss school a lot" he said saddened that he can't see his beloved best friends

"Don't worry i can apply the healing gel that I make , its really affective I have wounds just like that but its all gone for 1 week so your gonna be alright" she said smiling brightly to him.

After that they went to Nally 's house it was huge its not a house its a mansion! And she was right, you could see the building of E-class from there.
She applied the gel and gave him medicine to quicken the process then they went to sleep. 'Boy what a dramatic day...' that's the last thought of Nagisa before he fell to a deep slumber.