Chapter 5

==Karma's POV ==

In Karma's room

"Damn... why did he blush when that ... That ... Bitch said something to him...

Wait I'm not jealous am I !? Aurghh!! This so fucking stupid..
Mabey I should ask Nagisa to tell me who she is?" Karma thought.
I dialed his phone number and it rang for a couple of seconds til he picked up
"Hello? Karma-kun?" He asked, but something was wrong. His voice was slightly different from before.

"Hi Nagisa , um what's up with your voice? Did you scream or something?" I wanted to tease him but his voice is so broken.

"Umm, yeah I'm OK, just tired ... ummm, anyways why did you call me ?" Its like he's hiding something from me.. And its like some one threw a knife at me.

"Im just wondering if you know the bit -... I mean woman from earlier?" Damn it I almost said 'bitch'.

"Yeah she's um...... my...... I mean the new teacher? Yeah she is the new assassin teacher hehe... um why do you ask?" There is defiantly something going on. Does he not trust me anymore?

"Just curios because she kissed you on the cheek and hugged you." 'And she made me jealous' of course I didn't say that to him.

"Ok.... Anyway, I gotta go see ya at school tommorow"

"Yeah see ya" then he hung up

(A/n: its Thursday)

After Nagisa hung up he started thinking again. Why does my heart hurts when he's crying and so broken? Or when I'm with him? Why did I get jealous when he hugged and let her kiss him?! AND WHY DO I GET OVERPROTECTIVE OVER HIM ALL OF THE SUDDEN??!!

I just got up and went down stairs to eat dinner.
I ate alone because my parents where on a business trip somewhere. Nagisa was the only one who payed much attention to me. Ever since he became my best friend.
When I finished my business in the kitchen I went to my room and began my homework.

2 hours later

Finally I finish my homework and deside to take a bath ... but I still wanted know the relationship between Nagisa and that stupid bitch! Urghh!! I Wonder the possible reasons why are they so close together...
Mabey there together? That last thought makes me shiver ... nope I'm not gonna give up to know the truth!
"Mabey I'll get my answer tommorow after she introduces herself to us...... I'm not that I'm in love with my best friend am l?" And with that last word I said I instantly fell asleep.

A/n
Sorry if it kinda short I promise that the next chapter would be longer ~Cyza