Chapter 19

previously on Nagisa's secrets......

"Now that's finish.... wheres our reward?" Karma being a little impatient/excited said.

"Oh its already outside and each of would need this" Nally gave them a box but inside is a key and a an ID.

"Oh do you all campus students want to know there awards? you might be surprise...." Nally said with a smirked. Honestly either Irina and Karasuma don't know the awards.

So they went outside and almost the E students cry for...........
.

.

Present....

Third person POV

The E -class are very shockred they thought that the prizes are some thing but no..Honestly neither are they happy or gonna faint (especially Yoshida). And the campus students?There are all speechless!

.
For
.

There
.
Awards

.

Are
.

The
.

latest model of Koenigsegg!

All of them are aligned with deffirent colors. Same model but Nally has tweaked it a little.

Nally cat walk and pose in front of the cars like she have a photo shoot . which makes Irina giggled for she have a sexy pose that sends some perverted students/teachers in the campus nosebleed.

"Well E students are you gonna stand there or open the little box?" Nally spoke. And that cut the daydreaming of them.
They slowly open it.. There inside are there very own officially drivers license and the key of there car with a keychain of there chibi self and at the back of the chibi is a button on which car they have.

"So what are you waiting for go get your car!" With that said every one agree that in role call arrangement.

Karma step forward then he took out of he's key there are two keychains one of his chibi and the other one is both him and Nagisa . he press the bottom and a sound coming from the east part slowly he walk there. With out of sight he came upon under a cherry blossom tree is his car with Nagisa .

He almost drop his key to his own car is his favorite color(black and red) and Nagisa who dress up on a mini red skirt and tank top inside is a black tube with a only a two inch heels.

Karmas POV

How in the world he change so fast? Wait is he even by my side when we go out of the gym?

Damn if he want to turn me on then ....then... We just have gonna wait till our mothsary. That way it would be special.

"Um....hey Karma... He's your award. Um a-and its not my idea why Im dressed up like this..." Nagisa said while he's face is almost the shade of my hair. Damn he's so cute!

"Then who idea is this must be praised" he's just pouted at me. I walked under the sakura tree and sat. Nagisa just look and me confused. His legs are shaking and his arms are around his body. 'He must be freezing'.

"Hey Nagisa come here" he walk up to me. I grab his wrist and then pull towards me. I put him at my lap and sitted him facing me, his right leg is at my left side his left leg is at my right side .

"Um....here Karma,.. Some water you didn't drink yet after the assassination exam "he said handing me a bottle of water. I took it and drank , I notice Nagisa is looking at the water 'don't tell me didn't drink too?' But by the looks of him he doesn't.

Nagisa's Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें