Chapter 10

×××Thrid person POV×××

The E-class students were working on there worksheets, they now wondered why miss Nally was excited and laughing when they mentioned that they wanted Nagisa and Karma to be together.

All of them were eager to know. Luckily the worksheets were not hard nor easy. The bell rang signaling that its the second period of the afternoon which is strategy.

•••Rio POV•••

Man, I can't wait to ask ma'am so many questions!

"Now class since I let you get free time on the last 3 subjects.... Now, What are your questions?" She said while taping her phone and the hologram appeared a photo of Karma and Nagisa smiling! Where did she get that photo!?

The whole class gasp at the photo.
"Ma'am where did you get that photo!?" I asked. Is she a stalker?

"Before I answer your questions, each of you take a wild guess of me and Nagisa's relationship, oh I almost forgot guess also my last name .... " She said while taking her luggage . she open it and damn! How rich is ma'am Nally!?

Inside her luggage are so many weapons, gadgets, and photos of Nagisa in girl clothes.

"Wow Nagisa is cute. It makes me want to dress up him!"I said while planing in what good clothes for our little Nagisa.

"But please don't force him......" woah ma'am smile faded and turn into sadness.

She signed before she continues to speak.

"Do you wonder why Nagisa have long hair? And why our mother got arrested?" They nod except for me. What maam mean by 'our mother' .That last question send my brain to an idea who she is.
What the heck Nagisa didn't tell us he has a sibling!

"MAAM YOUR NAGISA'S SISTER!?!!?" I shouted causing everyone turn to me then at ma'am. When every one understood what have I said they poundered ma'am into a battle field of questions.

°°°Nally's POV°°°

Well, well...... that blonde figure it out my identity. But ,They asked me so many questions!! I can't decide who to pick!! Once I got pissed, I loose the calm me.

"Would you please be.....QUITE!!!" They stared at me wide eyes.

"I'm sorry everyone for yelling at you but...... please one at a time...... and oh you girl who yelled that I'm Nagisa's sister you're right about that and what's your name young lady?" Ohh mabey I can use her for making a demolished plans.

"Its Rio ma'am and I have a question involving Nagisa's mother: Why did Nagisa's mum got arrested?" We'll it can't be held the sooner they know the better.

"Our former 'mother' got arrested for child abuse......" the memory of Nagisa's blood on the floor made me want to cry... but I can't ... wait what's this wet substance on my cheeks? Wait ...im crying right in front of the class!! I hurried wiped the tears but a green haired girl ask me gently.

"Ma'am are you alright? Why are you crying?" Well i can't escape them..... I'm as well tell them our story on 'How our mother is a witch'

"Kayano right?... Well for starters Nagisa got abuse. That so called mother is torturing , forcing him to put girl clothes if he don't dressed up as a girl when he's at home he would get hit..." I took a deep breath and look at them. I saw deep in there eyes that they really care so much about Nagisa. Its a good thing he found so many great friends.

"I found out the act of that witch 2 days ago when I arrived here , I talked about some more information on Irina for about 2 hours then I left. As i went home bought her favorite sweets but what I saw made me want to kill her!" I really mean it, the last part showing my blood lust at them. I calm down myself .

"Ma'am what did you see if I'm not intruding?" Okuda said it.

"Let me ask you all. What do you think would happen if Karma knows it?" That let them in shocked. I just smirked at them.

"Well we don't know ma'am . for all we know there relation ship is unknown." Isogai replied.

"You wanna know what I saw class? But your not gonna love it for I know if Karma is here he would kill her." They noded at me.

"Well class what I saw is...... blood." They all wear a confuse faces.

"Nagisa's blood all over the living room's floor. That witch tied him at the table , His back face at her, whats more? She whipped him until his unconscious and weak. I called the police and the ambulance and told them what happens. We took Nagisa to the emergency room . they say I can get him home when he wakes up. So thats why Nagisa is living with me." After i told them that . I get the feeling that they want to see Nagisa .

" Now that clear do you want to go to my house and visit Nagisa?" They smiled and nod at me.

"Then pack your things, call your parents that your going to sleep over because you are and dont worry about clothes you can borrow them now thats all the instructions......on we go to my house!" I yell and they cheered.

I texted Mary to prepare a big meal because the whole class is coming for a sleep over and to visit Nagisa but I told her not to tell him and she said yes. Well this will surprise Nagisa ... I grin at the thought of Nagisa's priceless face.