Chapter 4

Professor Bitch POV

Me and karasuma where about to leave when Nagisa walking in with......... the 'Mistress'!! I was surprised that she was here..

"Nagisa, can the teachers and me talk in private? You can go home now, tell mum to I'll be home between 8 and 9" she said with a smile . wait Nagisa? I thougt her precious sibling was a girl..

"Are you sure Nally-nee?" He asked worriedly.

"Yup! Now go home." She pushed Nagisa out so that she could have a proper conversation with the teachers, which means us..

Karasuma looked confused to why I'm smiling. I just give him a nod so he understands that I know her.

"So who are you miss??"Karasuma spoke first.

"She's the friend I've been talking about" I said. He just raised his eyebrow at me.

"*sign* she's also known as the 'Mistress'" that word made his eyes widen.

"Wait.. The legendary woman who killed almost 50 yakuzans " Nally walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"Yup!! That's me!" She said while breaking the hug.

"So why are you here Nally?" Its nice to see her but I'm curious to why she is here....

"I'm the new teacher and assistant in assassinating Korosensei, and to get my Lil Nagi to confess his feelings towards a certain redhead boy." She said.

"Wait, Nagisa has feelings for Karma?" Karasuma smiled and so did I.

"So his name is Karma.." She grinned. oohh I know that grin, despite being an assassin she is also a matchmaker.

"Yeah so what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want to ask if you would help me getting the two together?" Karasuma and I just nod . she took a sit in front of us then began to discus the plan.

A/n
Hi there! Umm I'll be updating either everyday or every. Other day... So just comment on how the story I just need inspiration any way. Bye!!~Cyza