Chapter 12

Karma's POV

I was bored to death so my mind wonders to a blue haired boy.. If Nagisa is sick why didn't he text or call me? When he's in that condition I would be the one who knows first.

Ever since that chick came and drew Nagisa attention away from me. my heart aches or beats fast, I have uneasy feeling, worried, overprotective ...... wait if I'm feeling like this then I'm in love with Nagisa ?

Before I jump to conclusion I seriously gonna see Nagisa. But where does ma'am live?

~[skillet music:monster]~

I pick up my phone and see who is calling. Oh its just Rio... I was hoping it would Nagisa ...

(Phone conversation)
K- Karma
R- Rio

K- hello
R- hi Karma better pack your things or clothes!!

She seems happy......

K- why would I be?
R- the whole class are going to ma'am Nally's house!! you don't wanna see Nagisa?

Wait ,there going to the house of ma'am Nally ...... this is perfect!! I get to see Nagisa again!! Badum!badum! Badump! Wait...... what's wrong with my heart, I get happy when I'm with Nagisa , overprotective,worried,..........oh boy why I didn't feel it before...... OK its official I'm really in love with my best friend.

R- KARMA ARE EVEN LISTENING?!!?
K- sheesh Rio I'm not deaf you know
R- then why didn't you say something when I'm calling your name like for the 15 time?
K- I'm thinking something ... and oh yeah I'm going to ma'am Nally 's house. What time and place to we all meet?
R- great! Now at your place because we are heading there now! OK? Gonna go now expect us to be there in 10 minutes. Bye!!

~toot-toot~
.

.

What the hell! Why at my house? Well never mind at least I get to see Nagisa later. I stood up and get in my room to pack some clothes , some of my personal things and after some other things then I'm done, great I only 2 minutes to spare too.

Ding dong !! Ding dong!!

There's here already? I grab my bag and went to open the door and......

Holy shit! there all here!With ma'am Nally .

"Hi Karna! We're here to pick you up!" Said ma'am Nally

Mabey I can be nice to her. If Nagisa is dear to her then mabey I can make her spill his life story, but not the personal.

"Thanks ma'am but why does my classmates don't have there things?" I ask. Its really suspicious.

"Oh that's because they already deliver them at my house." Maam replied.

"Oh Karma, where are your parents? I wanted to granted there permit to sleep at my House,"

"Oh there not home...... for I don't know a couple of months" I said hiding the hurt expression within me.

She came close to my ears and whispered.

"Then they won't mind to let you sleep at my house with Nagisa would they?" I shook my head at her statement.

"Great! Then come on we don't have all day here, we better start climbing the mountain!" Wait she lives some where at the mountain?

=====================

Some where near the area is a yellow octupus called korosensei

'Hhmm, what if I give up destroying the Earth? And start a new life......' he shove the thought later for he likes to be an ally on making karamagisa a canon...