Chapter 15

(A/n: hi guys I hope this chapter satisfying your wait. Sorry if it took so long, but... this chapter is longer than the others. Please Vote, and comment~Cyza)

===================================================

Isogai POV

(The next day : 8, morning)

I wake up and found most my class mates are awake but Maehara( is that the correct spelling of isogai's best friend?)
Its a good thing there are 3 bathrooms. I went to the vacant one. I did my morning routine then walk out. And still Maehara asleep and all of the boys are out to the dining table. Just me and that idiot.

"*sign* might as well wake up that idiot" I mumbled to my self. I walk to his bed then shook him but failed.

"Oi Maehara, wake up! its 8:30 we need to go to the dining area now! Or were goi-" before I could finish my scolding he......... pull me to a hug!

I blushed by his touch. Who wouldn't his knee is is between my thighs and his head is buried on his chest.

"Oi Maehara! Please wake up! Were gonna be so much trouble if we don't go now! WAKE UP IDIOT!" He finally woke up and he finally notice our position. Me blushing under him, wrapped around his arms. He let go of me then sat up blushing too.

After a few silence he suddenly...... kiss me straight to my lips!

"I love you Isogai, every since we became friends" I didn't see this coming. Sure I've been locking my real feelings to him a long time but now... I'm so happy that I'm crying...... literary.

"He-hey I'm sorry if your dis-disgusted bu-" man if he's not gonna shut up. So I shut him up with a kiss, not on his cheeks but to his lips.

"Now can you please listen why I'm crying to your confession?" He nodded.

"Well that's because I feel the same way Maehara. So please can we go now to the dining area before they suspect us that were not in there?" He smiled and nodded.

We went out and we saw Nagisa and Karma holding hands. And same with me and Maehara. I look at Maehara and he did the same. We now what to do and we nod.

"Hey guys wait up!" They turn and Nagisa shade of pink on his face. Then they saw our hands.

"Are you guys um...... dating?" We just nod our heads then we asked the same then they nod too.

"Well guys are we gonna tell the others or keep it a secret for a few weeks "

"Keep it a few weeks" they both said together then we just nod again.

"We should go before your sister or our classmates notice that were not in there. And we promise that we don't say that your dating if you do the same . are we clear? " the smiled at us.

And of we went to the dining area but before we enter we saw nagiusa kiss Karma on the cheeks and I did the same. And we enter.

Third person POV

While eating without Nally but have Mary to talked to when Rio scan the room.

"Hey guys were are Nagisa, Karma, Isogai and Maehara? There not here yet" she said, Kayano was gonna answer but cut when the door open. And there walked the couples but they didn't know that .

"Hey guys! Why are you 4 late? Come on there some left." Said Kayano.

"Sorry were late. Its because Maehara is hard to wake up" Isogai replied.

"Same with Karma but i wake him with cold water" Nagisa told the rest but clearly its a lie. As the 4 boys went to join there friends but Nagisa felt something or some one is missing.