Chapter 16

Third person POV

Before the exams:

For the past few days they study but in a fun way and they tried killing korosensei. Some are close and some are failed but there getting better every each day thanks to Nally,Irina,and Karasuma.

The E-class are now smarter than the last time. Korosensei is proud of them but to make sure they ace the test he gave them a collage level exams. Yeah he knows that they want revenge and for the first time he allows it even Irina & Karasuma. They too want the faces of the students who look down on them. After the long quiz/test drive exams they got between 80 & 95 almost perfect.

"Well class that's it for today. Me and your other teachers are gonna discuss the plan on how to get revenge at the campus students and if you ace all your test I have to tell you a news either its good or bad and…… I have to tell you my secret. Oh and you have the half day free since I want you and the brain to rest and good luck on tomorrow's exams. Have a nice day children!" Korosensei said and of he go to the faculty room. All the teachers are there ready to plan.

Nagisa's POV

Its been almost 2 weeks since Karma and I are together so are Isogai and Maehara. And nobody suspect a thing about it mabey we could tell them after exams... Nally-nee fiance didnt came if I/we found out who is him were gonna torture him for breaking our awesome teacher/sister precious heart! Its already 1 and there's nothing to do…… hmmm Well since we got the half day and tomorrow are the exams why not I teach my classmates, how to drive?

"Hey guys do you want to know how to drive a car?" They stop all there doing and look at me disappointed. I gave them a confuse look.

"Nagisa we love to but…… we can't. The teachers wouldn't agree to it. If we dont have a driver instructor even you are one." Okuda said.  I just start to laugh at them.

"Don't … worry… I'll just asked permission at the teachers and asked mum to be our driver instructor" I said calming my breath and walking out of the room.

I went to the teacher/faculty room and I knock 3 times. I heard a voice saying 'come in'. I open the door and papers every were! I guess this a multiple plan.

"Why are you here and What do you want Nagisa?" Nally-nee asked.

"I just want you and other teachers to have permission." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"For what Nagisa?" This time Mr. K asked me. Clearly all of them are curios.

"I want my classmates to learn how to drive and I  promise that mum would be the driver instructor." They thought the possibilities of the students health but. . . . .

"Ok Nagisa you have our permission and I already texted Mary, she agree to it. You know mabey we can use it for our revenge. You tell the others that they learn to drive at my house that way its safer from the campus students eyes." I nod and excuse my self to leave.

I went back at the room and they all look at me. I acted that it didn't went well and I had a single tear coming out of my eye.

"Well guys they didn't . . .-" I didn't finish my sentence for I'm tackled down at the floor by my classmates and saying soothing words. The only one who didn't is Karma, he just grin and holding he's laugh and so am I . but after a few minutes i can't take it any more I laugh at them the same with Karma.they all look at us weirdly so i stand up and ease my breath.

"You guys didn't let me finished what I'm about to say ."

"So why are you crying Nagisa?"Kayano said standing beside Itonou hmm mabey there secretly dating like us.

"I was trying my acting skills and it worked! Anyway as I was saying they didn't refuse my offer so. . . . we get to have to learn to drive at Nally-nee house!" They all roared with joy.

So we went to my house there mum waiting for us.

"Welcome home Nagisa and friends! Before we start you have to change your clothes to your gym equipment. Don't worry we have some extra since Nally is a designer." We all nod and we went to change clothes.

Time skip

Third person POV

They went to the garage and they went to the spared room were all the car that capable of training how to drive.

Mary and Nagisa teach them all the basics and the pro way to drive. Surprisingly they learn fast and by the time they finish the driving its already 8.

They were worried if there parents are mad but Mary  said she called them and told that they have over time lessons and stay for dinner.

After the dinner they say good bye and Mary is telling them too be careful on there way home and they nod.

Karma is still living with them for the time being .
He and Nagisa went to there room that has been going on for a long time and Nally didn't mind it.

They took a bath not together, not YET. Slip there PJs and went to sleep but they have a mini hot make out section leaving hickeys all over Nagisa 's  smooth skin not on the neck because of the distraction from any students or there classmates . after that they say 'I love you' every night and they went to sleep.