《Chapter 2》

"Gotcha," he whispers to my ear softly that makes me flinch a little.I push Gray away from me and I don't think I'm attracted to his abs anymore.

"What?" I ask him with wonders in my eyes.

"What?You ask me What?" he stares at my chest for a few seconds before continuing."You thought that I'm gonna like kiss you?Oh come on.I know you're rich and all but please,I would choose someone sexier than you.."

Somehow,the words that escape from his mouth stab me in the heart. It's obviously my fault though for believing this guy.I know that he already made 50 girls in our school feel bad about themselves.And I'm the 51st victim then.

I grab my forehead while trying to forget all that happen just a while ago evnthough I'm aware that it's impossible.

"What do you want,Gray?" I ask him when I'm quite ready to talk."Why do you come here?"

"Well,listen.Uh,Levi,your best friend-uhm.Let's just go in first.Is it okay?Or maybe in your room?"

When he said the word 'room' my body starts to tingle and feel weak.But somewhat,I nod to him.

"Thanks!"

Gray suddwnly pushes the main door open and.the cold breeze of the air-conditioning hit. us so hard that I'm scared to step into my own house.Wait.Don't tell me I don't switch them off.Ohhh great.When I get my bill,I guess butterflies will fill my purse.

"Come," he invites me while lending his hand like this mansion is his. "Let's go."

I sigh and slap his hand with the back of my hand and he just stares at me as I walk into my house.

"Welcome back Miss Lucy," My butler,Loki,greets me while bending his head down.I would've say "Thanks Loki" or "Don't waste time greeting me" but because of Gray,I just don't have the mood.And Loki knows that.

I keep walking in the hallway,my steps echo,breaking the silence. I heard a loud thump from my back,knowing that it's Loki who is pushing the door close shut.

Gray follows me wherever I go since he doesn't know where he is so I just let him be. After 15 minutes, I finally got into my room and I jump on my king size bed.The mattress is amazing enough that I can just sleep right away but I restrain myself from it as Gray walks near me.

I push myself up so that I'm in a sitting position and look at Gray sleepily.

"What now?" I ask.

"I've been waiting to tell you this for weeks but I guess had no time?"

"No time?" I question him with an annoyed smirk.

Gray rubs his chin while staring at me for a few seconds before he answers.

"I assume you already know about the-"

"Yeah, I know," I cut him off. Just think,there was this one new tragedy, which involves him, trying to charm girls by . . . eehh. I don't think I should tell anybody about this thing.

"So what are you going to tell me,Gray?"

Gray plops down on the bed beside me with a heavy sigh.

"Listen here," he starts by grabbing my hands and. cup them gently. I don't wanna say this but the touches are freaking gentle. Well, I did try to pull my hands away but what a relief, it's impossible. Waiitttt a minuttee. Am I-Did I just say, relief? Oh god,what's happening to me. Am I really being hypnotize by him?

" I . . . wanna make a,uhm . . a relationship with . . . Le-Levi." I open my eyes wide and stare at him awkwardly. What the hell? No,no;no,don't come near my bestfriend or I'll hit you in the groins stripper.

"Whaaat?!" I yell,because of the shocking news that can even end. a dragon's life with a heart attack.

"I just wanna be with Levi and I don't know why and it just feels so . ." He stops for a second and raise his eyebrows. "Please don't make that pedoface,"

"Wrong." and ends his last sentence.

The room suddenly turns quiet. Well,yeah. Just think about it. Just think as if your bestfriend is about to be rape and you know about it but you keep your mouth shut.

"No way,Gray. No way." I said while scrambling into a standing position. "I'm not gonna help you with that. Levi knows you. She knows what you did and all but I'm quite sure tha-"

Gray puts his index finger on my lips,forcing me to shut up.

"In exchange," he smiles. What the heck is he smiling for? Because he just touched my lips?Oh Gray, puh-lease . .

"I will help you 'get along' with Natsu."

And that's the last thing I heard that paralyzed me before he leaves the room.

-Magnobook- » Something like a Facebook but only available in Magnolia

|A chat with Cana|

Cana: Yo Lucy! Whadddaaaappp

Me: Nothing much?

Cana: Haha lol.Everyday's answer. Oh yeah.Why didn't you join us?It was a freaking awesome day!

Me: Nah. I don't want to. And Levi's quite mad at me though. I did it again :-\

Cana: So that's it!

Me: That's what?

Cana: Levi didn't show up either.It's only me,Lisanna,Evergreen and Mirajane. Only you and Levi didn't showed up.

Me: I knowww. I just don't have the mood to go.Anyway, Gray came to my house.

*No reply for a few minutes*

Cana: Gray . . . what? Oh nooo. Don't tell me he raped you o_O

Me: No he didn't. He's quite nice actually.

Cana: :-*

Me: He didn't do anything to me. Except that he said,if I help him by making Levi fall for her,he would help me by making Natsu fall for me! I was like 'Whaaaaatttttttttttt dddiiiiiiiiiddddd youuuuuu jussssttttt sssaaaaaiidd???'

Cana: Oh really?Lol.

Suddenly, a knock on my door breaks the silence in my room.

"Yes?" I cried out.

"Miss Lucy;dinner is ready," Loki replies.

"Okay! I'll come down in a few minutes!"

I focus my attention to my laptop again and type.

Me:Yeah,like what the heck right?

Cana: Haha,sure it is gal. Btw,that reminds me of sumting.

Me:What?

Cana: You know the activities that we did just now right?The one that we become sumwhat like a spy and stalk guys in the restroom.

Me:Yeah. That.Was.Stupid.Too.

Cana: I knowwww. But it's quite funny because there's this one guy, fat guy, went in there,just to check his member because he have this one small mushroom on his you know what.And we were like ewwww from the next booth.But I guess we were too obvious because before we knew it,we got caught and was told not to that again but of course we will.

Me: OMG!!!That's freaking disgusting man! I feel like puking now haha.

Cana: I knoww right??? But that's not what I'm going to talk about. Actually,before we get caught,we . . also stalk a guy with a hot pink hair . . and a scarf . . . . . Yeah,that's pretty much of it.Natsu. We saw Natsu,naked.Our eyes were burning! And his aaabbsss. Congrats Lucy!You got a hot one. But thank god he didn't notice us. Pheeww

Me: Wait.Does that mean,you guys saw his . . .?

Cana: Uuuhuuh

And now, I feel like puking for real.And at the same time,somehow,regret because I didn't join them. I don't even know myself anymore.