《Chapter 3》

Great. News flash: Most of the students suddenly know who I like. Someone must have told this one person and this person must have spread the news. If I ever found this human, I'm like seriously gonna tear his/her ribs apart.

As I was walking to my locker, what I notice is that the boys are not surrounding me. I just pretend that it's something I've been waiting to happen eventhough I actually miss those moments.

When I reach my locker,I unlock it and pull out some books that I left during recess yesterday. But somehow, I feel like there is something wei- sigh nevermind. I shut my locker tight and lock it back. Then, I just walk casually to my class. I didn't focus on the path because I can tell that the stares and gazes of the students pierce through me. Bam!

Oops. I just hit someone. I fall to the ground and the books slide away. The human lends his hand and I grip it tightly. For sure,t's a freaking hand of a guy. His hands are . . rough. But at the same time . . undescribeable. He pulls me up and I pick the books that fall off and place it as it were before.

"Sorry,Lucy," The guy begin to speaks.

The voice is quite . . familiar. Wait. Could it be? Nonono. It couldn't be him. I can't find an answer for the identity of this guy so I move my head up until I see . . . him. Natsu. But I feel like I want to be hit again and again because of what Cana said in Magnobook yesterday.

"Ye-yeah I'm kind-kinda okau-uh-okay," I stutter.

"Haha,I can tell." Natsu rubs my head gently. "Just stay sweet,okay?" And he leaves me in a paralyzed state.

What the heck did he meant by stay . . sweet?

Is it because he had heard the rumors or . . he said that because he meant it?

Gosh. I hope my life will not turn into a roller coaster. Again.

I'm sorry for the short chapter; grammar mistakes, and the late update. I'll try to update chapter 4 as soon as possible. I don't really have time because of school. So . . yeah.