《Chapter 6》

Hey hey~ Guess what? You know when I said I'm gonna delete this book?(to those who have read that deleted chapter) Well,I take back my words! I'm gonna keep on with this fanfic! »_<

I can't forget about what happened yestreday. I just can't. How that stripper do that thing to me,how cana cheers for me. It's just haunting me since last night. Right now,I'm depress about the fact that Natsu didn't attend to school today because the class is gonna be all gloomy if he's not here. Literally.

I can't do much except for staring at the blank seat instead of a bare neck. There is nothing much I could do. I can't talk to Levi,I DON'T wanna talk to Cana,and Evergreen is out with Elfman. Maybe happily kissing in the toilet or hallway? Well,whatever.

Just when I'm about to brave myself and walk to them(Levi & Cana)and say all those 'please forgive me' thingy,pop. Tch. There he is. The head of a stupid looking blue hat that only teaches us things about fishes. Only that he seems to be in a hurry. "Mirajane! Help me!" he commanded.

A minute of silence passes before he realizes that Mirajane is absent too. "Welp. I guess I need to tell you the news on the floor then," said Mr. Happy. He walks on the floor to a spot that may make him visible to everyone. "Who else didn't attend to school today?" he asks and names begin to spread around the class; "Mirajane,obviously," "Uh,Natsu!" "Oh oh,Erza!" When Lisanna said her name,I don't know what's the reason but everyone start to give her 'The Stare'. "What?" She questions the class but instead of answering,the class just turn away from her and act as if she's just another stranger. "Done,done and.done! Anyone els-" A loud thump prevents Mr. Happy from finishing his sentence. We begin to.search for the source of the thump and realize that it's Cana who did it.

Cana pushes her chair to the back,now in a standing position but hands remain to her desk,and asks "So teacher,what's the news you're about to tell us?"

"Oh yeah! I almost forgotten!" He exclaimed. " Thank you for reminding me,Cana!" Mr. Happy tilts his head to the west,which where the door is. " You can come in now!" That's when the door slightly open at first but soon to it's extent. Then,from there,two young teenagers step inside.One,a girl with a quite long blue hair. Looking cute rather than beautiful. And the second is a guy,wearing a Zoro-like hat,a somekind of masquerade and . . . more good looking . . . than Natsu. Seriously. Slowly,my feelings toward Natsu begin to fade away and a new feeling is born. But this time,instead of Natsu,it's him who catches my attention.

"As some of you may have guessed,we got new students here. They transfered here yesterday but my dear Charle<3 allows them start school today." He stops for a moment and blushes before continuing. "Anyway,please introduce yourself!"

The first to step forward and introduce is that aqua girl. When she starts talking,I can tell that she's well-behaved and loveable and easy to make friends. But there's also this one . . . something like an aura of her that . . . is not predictable. Anyway,as she's introducing herself,the boys are acting weird though(you know what I mean)except for Gray. He's been asleep since before the class even started but who cares?

"Uhm, hello. Uh,it's nice to meet you. My name is Juvia Lockser or for short,just call me Juvia! I don't mind,really! . . . maybe. A-anyway,please treat me well!" The gi-Juvia-bows for a minute before showing her face again.

"But . . . is it okay if that guy . . ." she points to someone at my right and I tried to look at what she's pointing with the corner of my eyes but it's worthless so I just cock my head to see who's this mysterious . . .

"Gray?" Gray's name blurt out of my mouth and loud enough for the whole class to hear. I don't wanna let the situation becomes awkward so I just spill out some questions that relate to Gray.

"Yeah. Sleeping in class is his hobby unless Nats-"

"Th-that's not wha-what I meant," I'm in puzzle when she said that. He's sleeping and that's it. Nothing else.

I turn to Juvia and saw that her face is all red and silently hitting her right index finger to her left index finger. When I clearly realized what she's doing,I was like "WAIT. DON'T TELL ME SHE'S FALLING FOR HIM. THIS SEEMS SO UNREALISTIC! HAMMENAHAMMENAHAMMENAHAMMENA"

"Why is he . . . shirtless?"

That's when reality strikes me. Gray had been shirtless for so long that I-we-even thought that he's wearing the uniform. When he's not.

Now all of the girls including me suddenly goes all blush blush blush and shut our eyes because you know,you can imagine 'things'. Well,we didn't do anything to wake him up because he's the exact same thing as Snorlax from Pokêmon. Except that he's a human being.

"Okay okay,calm down! Don't get too hyper just because he's shirtless,everyone!" Mr. Happy announced.

"Uh,can I introduce myself now?" The guy with the masquerade-like mask asked Mr. Happy.

"Oh,please do!"

"Uhm," Eventhough all he did is cleared his throat,I can somehwat see him sparkling.

"My name is Rufus Lore. I'm from Sabertooth High and I was forced to transfer school because of some family reasons. Please treat me well."

I see,so his name is Rufus. What a suitable name for someone with a good look like him.

As he is about to bow just like Juvia did,I manage to see that Rufus . . . winks at me? That effing Rufus just . . . no way. I shake my head in order to believe that all that is just a hallucination.

But when Mr. Happy commands them, "Please choose any seat you like!"

Juvia chooses to sit behind Gray while Rufus sits at Natsu's. After finish setting his things,Rufus then spun around,making his charmimg face visible again,he asks me "Hey beauty,may I know your name?" with a smile that no one can resist. And with that,my love towards Natsu,only remain 20%.