《Chapter 5》 -Part 2-

Alright. It's my time to shine. I can hear the ladies screaming shouting "Come out!Come out!" in unison. My heart is beating so fast that I figure it'll pop out soon.

I take a deep breath and step outside. I'm blinded by the number of-no. I'm already blinded physically. I'm forced to wear a sunglasses that you can't even see anything through it and point at a random girl. I was also forced to wear a black hood that can hide my face from the ladies. Heh,at least the manager have a sense of humanity than none.

I just stand there for a few minutes until I'm quite ready to do . . that . . thing. Ugh.

I start the job as what the note said. I point at the darkness that is surrounding me,and so the ladies thought that I'm choosing a girl that I want.

That's when I feel a force hit me that I almost fall but thank god,I manage to withstand it. "Why are you so heavy" I thought to myself after I ask the girl to sit. But what suprises me is that she didn't even spit out a single word. I hear a girl's voice,maybe her friend,shouting something that I can barely hear. All I can hear is "Go ~~vy! Go ~~cy! I'm ~~~ of you!" But somehow,that voice is quite-no- very,very fammiliar. Like I 've heard it every single day.

Somehow,I know where the girl is sitting so I just continue walking and sit cross-leg on her lap. My guessing was right? Wow. It's just that,the position is too . . weird. And . . I can feel a TINY bit of pleasure when I'm sitting cross-leg on her.

I recall what was written on the note:

Step 1: Point at anywhere but at descent height .

Done that.

Step 2: Force or command that lady to sit on the chair provided.

I forced her and didn't command but still,done that.

Step 3: Sit cross-leg on her laps.

Currently doing that.

Step 4: Rub your already-hard thing gently on her body.

Oh gosh. It's the thing I don't wanna do the most. But I still need to,in order to pay back all the debts. So,I . . . . did . . . . it.

After a while,I feel like something's weird because the girl didn't even moan or laugh or having fun when I'm torturing her body. I'm sure that the friend of this girl encouraged her to come to this hell. Or it could be possible that she was forced to. I feel sympathy for her so I decided to end this last phase by asking her a question that the manager wrote on the note as a reminder.

I hesitate for a moment before asking this sinful question. I take a deep,as in REALLY DEEP breath,and ask her. "Do you like it?"

The girl suddenly push me off her until I fall to the ground with a thud! . I can hear the audience gasps and the girl . . . running for her life. I'm about to remove the sunglasess but then I remeber that my I will lose my dignity if I do. Remember when I said that I'm ready to do this job even if I have to sacrifice my dignity? Well,not really.

By the way,I can also hear the very familliar voice shouting: "Hey @%*&! Where are you going? Looby! Where the heck are you goin'?" And that's it. No more shouting except the audience that keeps touching my body up and down below.

Okay,listen here. If you think that I allow them to do that,you are SO wrong. My butt bones(I don't know but I feel like calling it that is easier than any scientific names) are broken. I push myself as I'm struggling into a standing position but it's no use. I keep falling to the ground as if a crowd just pull me back down to caress the back part of my body.

Damn. I'm about to die in a shameless condition. Right here,right now.

"Psst! Natsu! Pssst!"

As if I have a magic,I can hear Gray-I just know it's him-calling for me from behind the red cutain. I tilt my head to the right and manage to have a quick view of his face before everything turns black. As in everything.

# Hey there! I'm really glad that my book manage to achieve 7 votes and a reads above 160(it's kinda hard to get this much)! It's all thanks to you! Yes,you! Since you gave me all this confidence to write more,I'll prepare an astounding chapter for the next chapter. Or if it's possible,maybe an OVA-like chapter? Anyway,I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes I've made! Hontouni sumimase~(is this correct?) And please share my story! That's all I guess? I want to say more but eh. This is quiet enough. So . . . see you in the next chap!(though I can't really SEE you but still . . ^_^v)