《Chapter 7》

-Gray's P.O.V-

I opened my eyes realizing that I should go to school. I tried to find my alarm clock that is on my right but all I found is a desk and a chair. Wait. Where the heck am I? I push my chair to the back and stand,discovering that I'm actually in class. Oh yeah,I forgot. Since the class is all quiet without Natsu,I must have slept for hours. Or to be exact,until the end of school.

'Now where's my bag?' I questioned myself and grab the bag when I finally found it. When I was just about to step out of the class,that's when asomething drop from my bag. I look down and saw that it's an envelope with a red thingy in the middle. If you think that it's the thing that are on certain envelopes,no. It's . . . a trace of lips with a lipstick.

. . .

"Ehhehehe,"

. . .

"WHAT THE?!"

I pick the envelope up,tear it until there's at least a space for me to take out that note inside it. When the note is finally out,I begin to unfold the note and read it:

Dear Mr. Gray,

From the moment I see you,my heart starts to beat like crazy. But I know that it's what you called love. And I know that you love me too. The thing that I'm saying that I love you right now,is something that I'm not making up.-

Gosh who's this freak?! I wanna stop reading this shitty letter but apparently,there is still a paragraph left. So I breath in,restraining myself from fainting,and continue:

I'm serious that I love you Gray. And of course,the main reason I'm in love you right now,is because of your hot body. I would like to ask you to remain shirtless,for eternity :')

The hell is this shit?!

My dear Gray,please love me back. And I promise you that I'll keep you hidden,in my body. Please Gray,please do love me. Finally,please reply to this letter at the back of the same note and put it on Natsu's table.

Your love,

Blue. (I've gave you a hint of who I am. So solve it to know :)) <3

What . . . the . . . sigh. Well whatever this is,it's probably for someone els-no. It couldn't be. My name's written there. Positive thinking Gray,positive thinking. Right! Maybe while I was asleep,Mr. Happy gave us a task or something and so this person wrote this! Yeap,that could be it!

Thinking that I could do something with this letter,I put it inside my bag again,hoping that whatever I thought,is true.

*

I walk to Natsu's home because that's where he is right now,and only I know. After the incident at the strip club,I immediately brought him to a nearby hospital and found out that his 'butt bone' or whatever it is,is broken,badly. And the cost to pay is quite high so I decided to treat him at his home. If only I was there when that happened because it's all my fault. I was the one who made him work there eventhough he looks like he doesn't want to and he's the one that got the jinx. At least I can say that I visited him.

As I am busy talking to myself in the mind,I didn't even realize that I'm already at the doorstep. I wait for a minute or two before ringing the bell.

"Who's there?" he asked inside the house,but his voice is rather near to the door.

"It's just me,Gray," I replied.

"Gray? Oh wait a sec,"

I heard a loud thumping as if he's wrecking everything he got inside his house and . . . silence. That's when the door slowly open,revealing my best friend in a dragon-ish pajamas.

"Hey!"

"Yo! I got something to tell you! Something weird just happened to me during school today,I feel so insecure now . . ."

"DURING school . . . I see," he said but his sentence is filled with sarcasm.

"Okay,you got me! Sheesh." I know that he knows that I slept 'till school ends because we've been best friends since we're 1st grade. What I do,what I like,what I don't like,only he knows all that.

"By the way,why did you even ask that?"

"What?"

" 'Who's there?' " I mimic what he said. "Only I know where you are and what the hell you're possibly doing."

"Okay okay,let's just stop,okay?"

I sighed. "Fine."

"First,come in. Then we'll talk." He instructs.

Without replying,I just push him over and went inside. Hot,as ususal. I walk to his living room and sit on a worn-out couch that I gave him from the dumpster. But it looks new,really. Natsu walk to me after closing the door shut and sits beside me.

"So . . . what's up?" he questioned.

"First,it's not my case,it's yours." I said. "How's your butts?"

"Oh.it's quiet fine now actually."

"You know what,you're weird,"

"Why?"

"Most people don't get healed that fast . . ."

"Sorry. Maybe it's just one of my talents or something!"

Natsu checks his watch and suddenly said "Oh,I . . .haven't taken my bath yet hehe . . I'll be right back!" And just like before he greeted me inside,I hear loud thumps as if he's inviting an elephant to his house and silence before the sound of shower can be heard. FYI,if Natsu's taking his bath or pee or whatever,it'll take an hour or so.

I just walk around his house,acting as if I'm a stranger that sneaks in to get something. But I actually did found something. His old-style Motorola handphone that I gave him when we're . . . I don't really remember what grade but yeah.

I grab the phone and return to the living room to check what's inside there but nothing seems to be interesting. So I just punch in a button that straight brings me to the gallery and found a lot of pictures,that only my face is there. I press a button that brings me to the next picture and next picture and yeah. All of them are my faces. But actually,not all. After looking at 35 pictures that contain my face,the next picture that makes my eyes wide open is a picture,not with my face,but my lips. Okaayy this is getting awkward. Next and next pictures are the same,a picture with my lips but at different angles. When did he even took all these?

When I'm finally at the last image,this thing here,shocks me more than any other images I just saw. It's a picture of me being shirtless talking to Lucy. This . . . this,I remember. The day I asked Lucy to help me get along with Levi. But I don't think the main purpose of this image-and any other images-is about he's grateful to have me as a friend and took pictures secretly so that it can somewhat be keep as a memory. In my opinion,Natsu,took this picture,so that he can imagine BOTH of us,doing that 'thing'. I mean-what's all this? My lips,my face with different expressions,my body. What else? And it could possibly be that my best friend since first grade,is actually in love,with me.

As I am talking to myself in the mind,I didn't realize there is somebody behind until he asks me a question with a an unpleasant tone; "Gray . . . just what . . . are you doing?"