《Chapter 5》 -Part 1-

-Natsu's POV-

After I finish taking a nice hot relaxing bath,I decided to sleep and never wake up again. If that's possible. I'm stressed out because I got no money. I'm desperate for money. I can only eat once a day,wears the same clothes everyday,and using an old-style Motorola handphone. I'm an orphan,and I only got this scarf which was given from my parents before they died. I don't know what's the reason because I'm just a kid back then. But I just got this feeling that it's a murder case but the culprit is still out there. Maybe waiting to kill another person. I glance at my clock. 4:00 P.M. It's still too early but why do I feel so exhausted? Sigh.

Just as I'm about to close my eyes and drift off to sleep,my phone vibrates. I always let my phone stays silent because . . I like it that way. Believe me,if you ever hear my ringtone,you'll never like it.

So I just let the phone vibrates until it stops. Sigh,finally. And then it vibrates again. I immediately struggle into a sitting position and stare at the screen. Incoming Call. And below it,Gray.

Oh,it's Gray. I answer his call and-

"Meet me. Same old place." he hangs up. I mean like-whut? That's it? But since he said that to me as in a hurry,I guess it's quite important,huh?

Me and Gray always meet at a shop called 'Shining Elements' if we have a problem or something. But it has been 5 years since we last met at that shop. I guess because we are living quiet a happy life?

I grab my scarf that is lying beside me,wear it and run five blocks from my house to that place. As soon as I'm infront of Shining Eleme-no. This is different. There's no glittery signboard that used to hang on the shop's roof that reads 'Shining Elements'. It's all different.

The colour of the building,the type of roof,and even the signboard. This time,it reads; Sticks and Seeds. There are even two spotlights placed near the entrance of this shop. What the hell is this? Gray's not here yet. Where is he? Before this,he's always the one to be waiting for me. And maybe he can explain all this to me.

After about 3 minutes,I start to hear him calling after me. "Hey,Natsu!" I just pretend that I didn't hear or notice him so that it'll be like his punnishment or something. "I'm sorry,okay?" he said after closing our gap.

"What took you so long?" I ask him.

"Personal reasons,sorry." he answers me with an answer that did not satisfy me.

"Anyway,what's this? Where's Shining Elements?" I ask him while pointing at this weird looking shop. "What's going on here? Why is the shop so weird-looking? Or perhaps is this a pet shop? Because I can hear animals screaming and shouting. That could be parrots. But still, I'm quite sure you know what to-"

"Woah,woah,chill man." he cut me off.

"This is not a freaking pet shop. It's a strip club. They built it 3 years ago" he explains. But it's making me in confusion even more because . .

"What's a strip club?" I just don't know what that is. Well,I know what strip is. Like a film strip or comic strip but I just know that that's not the true meaning behind this word.

"Uh,strip club is . . it's . . uh,like you know. Stripping. Like strip your shirt?" he said.

"Oh. I guess? But-" I stop for a moment. Thinking about what he just said to me. What strip is. As in strip not the strip I know.

"Wait. Why did you even ask me to come here??"

"Heh. I knew that you would ask me that at one time." said Gray. "The reason I call you here is because I think I know how to help you with your problem."

"How?"

"Okay,come," he asks me to follow him to the entrance of the shop or strip club,whatever. "You see this?" he point at a notice that was glued at the entrance.

I look at it and read it out loud: " 'New stripper needed! If you join us today,you will get x2 the normal salary! Don't miss this chance!' So . . what?"

Gray rolls his eyes. " Take this opportunity! You can pay all the debts that you haven't pay yet! This is one in a million chance Natsu!"

I just stare at him for a few seconds before making my mind. "Fine." I said. "But it's your responsibility if anything happens to me."

Gray smiles that I can't even say if it's a sarcasm or sincere. "Sure,man."

*

It's 7:00 P.M. I remember talking to the manager about this work and he said that judging by my body,I can start this job tonight. But believe me,I would rather work in the sewer than this.

I'm already in what I think a changing room and see a lot of guys with huge body,changing. Physically,they're not really changing. I don't know but all I can see is that they just wear a weird type of outfit. I'm just disgusted man. Seriously. While I'm trying to enter a fantasy world where I can avoid all this,there is a sudden pat on my shoulder. I spun around and realized that it's the manager.

"I have something to tell you," said the manager. "Come." He pulls me up and leads my way to the corner of the room. "So . . what's up?" I ask him.

"Okay. Since you're doing it for the first time,I'll give you some hints on how to be a proffesional in this." He hands me a note. "These are the steps." I take the note from his grip and read it silently. "Do as what it says." he said,grinning.

I raise my eyebrows because I could not believe that I have to follow all this steps. I mean-is this what all the pros do? Like seriously? But I guess I got no choice left since this is the only thing that can help me. "What the heck is this shit?" I move my head up to ask him that but he's already gone. I didn't even realize that he went out. Is he a freaking ninja that he can sneaks out without me realizing it? But this is not the time to worry about that.

Right now,I need to prepare myself to face this task. I don't want to but I need to. Even if I have to sacrifice my dignity.