《Chapter 4》

What did he meant behind those words? Does he really actually have the same feeling as me to me? Could it be true that he said that like . . he have a crush on me too? The thoughts about him made me fail in today's pop quiz and also made me got into detention. But I kinda don't care and I don't even know why though.

You got a text message. You got a text message. The announcement from my Samsung S4 makes me return to the present. I swipe the screen to unlock it and read the new message I just got. Ah. It's Cana.

Cana:

Hey,babe. Wanna hang out?

Sigh. Why must it be this time?? Ahhhhh. I start typing a message as a reply to her and-

Reply:

Yeah,sure. But I'm just gonna seriously leave you if you get drunk.

send. I just stare at my phone like 'do you have a problem?' until I'm quite sure she receives it and lock the phone.

I swing me legs off the bed and start choosing the outfit I'm about to wear. Since Cana,for sure,gonna go to a strip club or a night club, I guess I need to wear an outfit that exposes some of my skin. But, eh, no way.

I just pull out a long-sleeve green T-shirt with a stupid looking cat in the middle and my hot pink skirt. I put them on and head towards my shoe rack. Hmmm,yeap. This one. My favourite shoe of all times. A bright yellow high heels that glitters when you walk. Just perfect. Ding dong.

Okay. Cana's here. I ran to the door and open it. As expected,she's just too ugly. She's wearing grey flat shoes,hairs loose,and a white dress. I mean-what the heck is she wearing?

"Ready?" she asks.

"Wait a sec," I ask one of my maid to grab me a red hairband. When she hands it to me,I immediately tie my hair in a ponytail and insert my feet into the shoes. People always stare at me when I'm walking down the street like I'm a freak or something. But everytime that happens,I always know that they're just being jealous. Because in my opinion,I look fabulous.

"Okay so . . where are we going?" I ask her as I am stepping out of the house.

"I don't even know. But there are some rumors about a new hot male stripper at the Sticks and Seeds strip club!" She screams in excitement.

While I,am not happy with our destination.

*

I remember the first time I went to a strip club. Well,it's not me who wanted to go there. My mom forced me to. As soon as I stepped in,I feel like puking. I don't know why. But for sure,it's because of the weird atmosphere and also maybe(?)because of the nudes? Like I said,I don't know what but something inappropriate things will happen to me. For example,the thing that happened to mom. The stripper(to be honest,he's quite hot)called mom and mom asked me to stay where I am. So I just stay still and watch mom . . as she was . . well,you know what. And that,is the exact same thing that is happening to me.

The stripper is wearing a hood that completely covers his face,but his bottom,is . . visible. He pulls me up on the place that looks like a stage(?) and asks me to sit on a wooden chair. He blindfolds me so that I can't see anything. But I can still here the audience applauing and screaming. Especially Cana.

"Go Lucy! Go Lucy! I'm jealous of you!"

What the heck?? If you're me,you'll know how I'm feeling right now. Because only one word can explain the situation right now. Disgusted.

The stripper grab my hands and forces me to put them around his body. I can feel him sitting cross-leg around my laps and his hard . . thing's tip slightly touches my belly. Nononono. I take a deep breath,not letting it go until I'm out of here,like seriously. How can anyone love this sensation?

That's when he officially rubs his hard thing on my body. Gosh. I can't stand it anymore. I can hear the crowds shouting; "Woohoo! I'm jealous! He's damn freaking hot!",etc.

"Do you like it?" said the stripper near to my ears. I can't focus on anything. What he said or stuff. It's just a mystery why even the word 'stripper' is born.

I can't stand it anymore so I just push him off me and I heard a loud thud. I assume his bones are broken. There are loud gasps from the ladies,maybe shock that I can push such a hot guy? Eh. I pull off the cloth that he uses to blindfold me and run for the exit without looking back. "He-Hey! Lucy! Where are you going?" Cana asks me as I hear footsteps which belong to Cana,behind me.

"Lucy! Where the heck are you goin'?!"