《Chapter 8》

"Gray,just . . . what are you doing?" I heard someone asking me from my back. No. Nonono. Please. I wanna turn back the effing time! "Uh,nothi-" I intend to end my sentence until I realize that it's not Natsu who speaks. It's a weird guy with a masquerade. Hmph,maybe he thought he's somekind of Romeo or something.

"Who are you?" I ask him as I stand,facing him.

"I'm the new student,Rufus Lore. It's a pleasure to talk to you since you've been sleeping since I introduce myself 'till the school ends." He shove his hand forward,asking for a handshake. But nothing about him amaze me. Something is not right about him. Because,how did HE knew Natsu's home? I thought I was the only one.

"Uh,I'm not-I mean we're not-we're just acquintance," I stuttered,not knowing why. "I don't really shake hands with strangers."

"Ah,it's okay." He replied with a smile. "By the way,what's that thing in your hand?" He pointed to the phone I'm holding.

"It's-it's nothing! Just,looking at some of my forgotten memories." I HAD to lie okay?

But as soon as I said that,the sound of shower stops and I knew right away,he's coming out.

"Gray? Is someone there?"

"Y-yeah! We got a new student here!" Heh. Natsu doesn't really like new students or strangers coming to his house and I said that so I would actually have time to put back his phone from where it came from.

"Wait! Let me see his face!" Oh gosh. I take back my words.

I imediately turn and run to the kitchen,where I found his phone. I just get this feeling that if he actually found me checking his phone, something really bad will happen. Almost there, almost there . . . and . . .

-Natsu's P.O.V-

I was scrubbing myself in the tub when Gray's voice can be heard. he doesnt seem to be talking to me so I decided to . . . hear their conversation. Sneakily. I stepped out of the tub and start showering again. To be honest, I'm just trying to make Gray believe that I'm still showering so that their conversation would extend, in some way.

After making him believe(I guess), I went close to the door and push my ear to it. Due to the noise of the shower, I can't hear much but at least I can get a word or two.

And that's when I can hear them talking, but not clear enough:

"Who are you?" That, I suppose to be Gray's.

"My- is- fus"

" What 'fus'?" I asked myself.

But that didn't really made me wants to hear more, until . . .

" What- behin- you?" When the stranger said that, I was feeling suspicious of Gray. What could he be hiding behind his back? He shouldn.t have stole something, because we're friends since we're just a kid.

Due to my suspiciousness of Gray, I slowly pulled the bolt, pushed open the door quietly but it made a sound as if the door had been damaged badly. Wait. Man, I'm stupid. The door is 1 decade old so of course it would made a sound or two.

Eventhough I think that I'm busted, I still sneakily walked to the door to peak. As soon as I realized that the door is left ajar, I saw a quick shadow past behind it. Who's that? Is it Gray? Or that freaking stranger that knows my home that only Gray suppose to know.

I sprinted to the hallway and ran to the direction where that quick shadow just went. I'm sure that that spirit thingy is that 'fus' guy. But luck is not on my side because I misunderstood 'fus'.

And the quick shadow, is Gray, whoose hand is an inch away from my phone. I stared at him for some minutes, before deciding what I should do to him.