《Chapter 9》

-Gray's P.O.V-

"Be honest, Gray," he said to me. "Were you checking out my phone?" Should I answer? Yes because honesty is the best policy. But how am I going to answer if my best friend whom I love to hang out with is gay?

"I didn't do anything dude. Chill," I moved around the table and stood opposite to him. "Why, is there a big secret in there?" I smirked. "Should I check it?"

"What, no. Don't you dare." His eyes widened.

"Why? I thought we're buddies."

"Just stop it Gray! No means no! Nothing else!" Seeing his reaction, I stopped teasing as I believed that he already believe that me and that phone- has nothing in connection.

"Why are you there though?" Holy. Why didn't I expect him to ask that?

"What else? I was just checking that fish you had." Policy is not the case right now.

"The fish is dead. I kept that tank because you said that I won't forget Heusch that way." I laughed silently when I remember the fish's name. I never thought he would agree with that stupid name.

"Just fudging tell me, Gray." Shet. I guess he's serious now.

"Sorry, I wasn't- I mean I forgot about Heusch. So I was just walking around your hou-"

"Walking around my house with that hand of yours close to my phone?"

"Can we not fight over a phone? This is the most stupid situation I've ever been in my life!"

"It's not just a phone, okay?!"

"Sorry to interrupt but -" Rufus appeared not too far from us, not at the right time too. Both of us turned our heads and stared at him hysterically(though it was Natsu who did) which made him feel guilty to be there.

"Or can I just like leave?" he fake smiled before taking baby steps to the living room.

"Wait, wait!" Natsu grabbed his hand and examined his face . "It's- it's you isn't it?" Natsu said but Rufus did nothing than trying to hold his juice from bursting, I guess? I mean- if I were him i would wet the house if a stranger who is freaking gay saying that he knew you. Not really scared actually. I just can't find the word. But right now, all I can do is watch the communicate silently. Like they are trying to avoid me from hearing it.

-Rufus's P.O.V.-

"I'm Rufus Lore. The new student in your class." I started a talk with him as he invited me to talk outside.

I shook his hands which made me think that he's better than Gray, who rejected. It was fun talking to Natsu.

He's definitely better, though when I saw his eyes, gay is the first word that came to mind.

I don't mind that.

Because it's not long till I can crush his throat to feel his blood. I do these things for money. And all that yet to be done, is to get close to him.

Very close.