2.

"Y/N!" Tae shouts as he spots you walking in to the club beside Jungkook. He pushes past the rest of the boys who are still congratulating him and rushes over to you. "I'm so glad you came!"

He stands a mere few inches away as he smiles down at you slightly, you only being an inch or two shorter than him. His grin stretches almost fully across his face as his excitement radiates off his body.

"Of course TaeTae," You smile beginning to hand him his gift.

He ignores it as he steps closer to you wrapping his long arms around your body and crushes you against him in a hug. He smells of alcohol as your nose is assaulted by the strong scent. You feel you're the pressure on one of your hands as it is pulled from Jungkook's grip as Tae picks you up like a doll. You laugh into his ear at his childish actions and he responds by squeezing you tighter before finally releasing you. You take a step back from him closer to Jungkook who's face looks slightly twisted in annoyance and grab his hand again, holding your other with the present out to Tae. The grin never leaves his face as he takes the bag from you, looking inside carefully before pulling the material out in one swift motion.

You stare at him unsure if he likes it or not before he drops the bag and wraps the fabric around his neck. You notice how the grey or the scarf compliments the pale purple highlights of his hair perfectly. He looks at you as he fingers the scarf carefully.

"So," You prompt, hoping for a good reaction. "Is it okay?"

His eyes light up and you're not sure if it's due to the alcohol or the lights of the club but you're happy that he's happy.

"I love it." He replies, leaning towards you again and placing a quick kiss on your cheek. You blush at his action and push him away as if the whole act was embarrassing. Jungkook's hand tightens around yours as he begins to pull you away towards the bar.

"We should get drinks."

Tae stands straight for a second before beginning to walk in the opposite direction. "We're all over here when you're ready!" He yells over the pounding music.

You make it to the table a while later already two drinks along with more in your hands as you are greeted by the rest of the group. All of them give you hugs and ask how you've been which you happily respond to while occasionally stealing glances at Jungkook to see if any of his strange behaviour has come back. You're slightly disappointed to see him not paying you any attention as it gives you no clue as to what was bothering him earlier. You end up taking a seat between Taehyung and Jungkook, as Tae pretty much forced you to sit next to him, he said something about you being able to feel the softens of the scarf you gave him that way, but you just smiled and went along with his drunken words.

The night carries on just as you had expected, everyone drinking and laughing as they made fun of Tae making it another year. You laugh along with them, feeling comfortable and safe in their presence. You never notice anything unusual with Jungkook's mood again; his normal childish grin remains etched onto his face as he laughed along with his friends making fools of themselves.

You sit back slightly in your chair, allowing the boys to socialise together while you take a step back the alcohol you'd consumed suddenly rushing to your head making you feel dizzy. You're not sure how long you sat there staring at the table before you're staring into the sparkling eyes of Tae. You smile at him as he slowly comes into focus; the concerned look on his face making him look different, older, as his face remains close to yours.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" He asks, his tone matching his concerned filled eyes.

You wave him off, knowing that it was just you not being able to handle the excessive amount of alcohol you'd ingested in such a short period of time. "Just a little light headed."