12.

Three weeks later and things are starting to get better.

Tae's revelation had done nothing to ruin your friendship, and though it hurt you to not be able to give him what he wants, you know that it would absolutely crush you to deny Yoongi. Tae understands; he knows that he missed his chance, and does what he can to support your relationship with Yoongi in every way that he can as your best friend.

You're thankful for that, but a major part of you is still unsure if you deserve such a friend.

You've noticed Jungkook hasn't been around either. The boys that you've seen have said things ranging from sickness, to refusing to show up at practices. You feel guilty, knowing that he's acting this way because you're sure by now he's found out about you and Yoongi.

"Do you think I should talk to him?"

Yoongi looks down at you, your head resting in his lap as he scrolls though his phone. "Why would you do that?"

You sit up properly so you can look at him. "He's doing this because of us, right?" You pause, because no one has ever said it in so many words. "I mean, he knows we're together, doesn't he?"

He nods slowly.

"So I should talk to him about it. Clear the air in a sense."

His eyes harden. "You don't need to do anything." He puts his phone down then. "Why are you so bent on trying to make things right with him anyway? He screwed you over, and yet you're acting as if you owe him something."

You push yourself away from him, his words snapping something inside of you. "Don't you think I know that? I know what he did to me, but why should I throw away the time we spent with each other over something so stupid?"

"He crushed you, Y/N."

"So it should be my decision whether I want to forgive him or not."

He looks down, your words obviously getting through to him.

You reach forward, placing your hand on his arm. "You know I'm with you, Yoongi. So what are you really worried about?"

His eyes are hard as he looks at you, though you know it's not from anything you've done.

"I don't want him to try and hurt you again."

You nod in understanding, but you can take care of yourself and you need him to realise that. "He's not going to try anything like that again."

"No he's not."

You raise an eyebrow at the conviction in his tone. As if he could somehow guarantee it.

"You sound so sure."

He smiles then, a slight raise of his lips as he pulls you into his arms. You press against him instantly, immediately feeling comforted by his arms around you. You nuzzle your face into his neck, wrapping your arms around him. Shivers run through your body as he strokes his hands up and down your back, you can't remember the last time you were actually held like this by anyone but Yoongi. You squeeze your eyes shut wanting to rid your mind of your broken relationship.

Yoongi breathes against your hair, and you'd be quite content to stay like this forever.

"If he does anything, I'll kill him."

You know he doesn't mean it literally, but the words still make your eyes widen and your breath catch.

~~.~~

"Jungkook?" You whisper glancing over to Yoongi to find him still asleep.

"Y/N," He slurs over the line. You roll your eyes. Why is he calling you drunk? "Y/N, you have to listen to me."