7.

Yoongi P.O.V

Yoongi is pissed.

He didn't want to show it in front of you, but he was beginning to have a difficult time keeping it contained. How dare Jungkook make you cry!

He'd surprised himself by how calm and controlled he acted at the rehearsal yesterday. Every second he spent in the same room as Jungkook only made his anger grow. Though he'd controlled himself, knowing full well that it would only cause problems. He'd watched the younger the whole time, watching for any sign of guilt or concern over you, but he found none. Jungkook acted as if he was the most carefree guy in the world, while Y/N cried over him.

He keeps his face stoic as he sits around the table with the other members, their manager rattling on about something that Yoongi stopped listening to a while ago. His mind only on one thing. He stares at the side of Jungkook's face as it's half concealed by Jimin leaning forward to listen.

The manager's phone goes off then and he excuses himself before walking into the other room to take it. The youngest three start talking immediately, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes. His gaze lands on Namjoon and Hoseok who are eyeing him closely. He watches as both their gazes shift, falling hard on Jungkook. Yoongi can almost see the way things are about to unfold.

Hoseok leans forward, butting into whatever the other three were talking about. "So Jungkook, how's Y/N doing?"

Jungkook looks up at him, his eyes wide as the question takes him off guard. Good.

"W-What are you talking about Hobi Hyung? She broke up with me, remember?" The innocent act he's putting on causes Yoongi's stomach to turn.

Hoseok leans back again tapping his chin as if contemplating the response. "It's just weird that I haven't seen her around. At least three times a week I was running into her in the halls as she pushed pass me to get to work."

Yoongi chuckles at that, he'd been on the receiving end of Hoseok's complaints about bruises from Y/N too many times to count.

All eyes turn to him causing him to shut his mouth. Hoseok's eyes urge him to take over. He sighs, there's no other way to go about this.

"Have you talked to her?" His voice is hard, he already knows the answer to this question but he wants to see what kind of excuses Jungkook can come up with.

Jungkook just shakes his head, keeping his mouth shut. Wise move.

"Has she come home?"

Jungkook shakes his head again.

"Have you tried to contact her?" His own questions are getting him riled up, his anger just bubbling under the surface.

Jungkook shakes his head once again. Yoongi's had enough.

He stands up slamming his hands down on the table and staring at him with hard eyes as he spits.

"Where the fuck is she, Jungkook? Do you even know? Do you even fucking care?"

Jungkook's eyes flash dangerously at the outburst, he stands up himself, his tall frame leaning over Yoongi's as he looks into his eyes.

"Why the fuck do you care so much?"

"I want to know why," Yoongi speaks, low and level.

"Why what?" Jungkook yells back, his control snapped.

Yoongi stares at him as if he's stupid. "Why would she cut off all contact like that? We've known each other for a year; you know she has no one else."