8.

"Jungkook!"

Your eyes snap open at the voice, both of you stand frozen in place. You notice Jungkook's hand has stopped mere inches from your face as he stares daggers at the person in doorway. You follow his gaze to see Yoongi, standing there his chest rising and falling harshly with each angry breath he takes. His hands are clenched into fists at his sides, his skin pulled taunt and white over his knuckles. You've never seen him so mad.

You watch as he slowly unclenches and clenches his fists, as if he's trying to calm himself down. His gaze shifts from Jungkook to his still raises fist suspended in the air too close to your face. You notice that he purposely doesn't look at you, is he mad at you? You look down then, regretting your decision to come here. You should have waited for Yoongi to come back. But you're not his problem; you need to handle this yourself.

"Yoongi, I ca-," You begin only for him to cut you off as he addresses Jungkook with a voice that has you shivering with fear.

"Jungkook. What the fuck are you doing?"

He lowers his hand then, allowing it to rest at his side. He stares at Yoongi as if he's seeing through him, his anger almost radiating off him in a lethal haze. You take a slow step back from him, wanting to put some distance between the two of you.

"What are you doing here? You should be with the others," His voice is ow and angry.

You see Yoongi's jaw clench. "I'm stopping you from doing something you'll regret."

Jungkook laughs humorously. "Why do you care?"

Yoongi's eyes finally flick over to you quickly, before shifting away again. The action does not go unnoticed by Jungkook

You don't know where to look, Yoongi seems to be ignoring you and Jungkook's expression has twisted into one of disgust as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Oh, I get it."

Your eyebrows furrow together in confusion. Get what?

Yoongi shakes his head, urging Jungkook not to go there.

Jungkook looks between the two of you, his eyes hard with realisation. "So this is where you've been then."

You know he's addressing you, yet you can't look at him. You feel weak with your head hung low unable to answer him.

"Y/N..." Your heart clenches painfully in your chest as he speaks your name with such tenderness you can't help but look up. For a second you see a flicker of the Jungkook you know, the one that made you smile and feel such joy that it was almost physically painful. Then he smirks and it's gone. "Are you fucking him?"

"Jungkook.." Yoongi starts, his tone full of warning. Jungkook ignores him continuing to stare into your eyes as he waits for you to speak.

"No," You breathe out, finally finding your voice.

He scoffs, running his hand through his hair. "I don't believe you."

You open your mouth in an attempt to speak again, but find you don't know what to say. What can you say when he's this mad?

He continues when it's clear you're not going to speak. "Because what am I supposed to think. I don't see you for days," He pauses to grab a hold of the hoodie you're wearing, you silently curse yourself for wearing it here. His hold tightens as he pulls you closer to him; you lean back as far as you can to get some distance. "And you come here wearing his clothes."

"All my clothes are here!" You explode; sick of him treating you like you're beneath him. "All my stuff is here Jungkook."

"Then you should have just come back, instead of spending days with him," He counters, angry at your outburst.