10.

The pounding in your head wakes you up at what you assume is an ungodly hour of the morning.

You squint your eyes open, your stomach rolling as you shift trying to chase the pins and needles from your right arm. You hit something hard and warm causing you to rear back almost flying off the bed.

What the fuck is that?

You open your eyes properly, rubbing at them to rid them of sleep before looking down at the object beside you. Your eyes widen at the sight of a bare chested Yoongi, groaning slightly from the racket you're making. He rolls over, facing away from you without a word. You sigh, shifting again when you feel your legs sliding against each other without the resistance of clothes.

What the fuck?

You lift the blanket up, glancing down your completely naked body and shift your eyes over to Yoongi noticing he's in the same state and quickly look away.

You think about last night, you know you were drinking pretty heavily, you both were. But you didn't think you drank anywhere near enough to end up here. You vaguely remember leaving the bar with Yoongi in tow and walking back here. You remember the racket the two of you made in the corridor, and you hope desperately that everyone was already asleep by the time the two of you returned. And then you remember the kiss, the one you initiated and you feel the colour drain from your face.

You can hear Yoongi's uncertain 'are you sure?' sound in your memory, before you initiated the kiss once again.

Fuck!

You really have no one else to blame but yourself.

A door bangs against the wall and you look up, unsure whether it originated from down the hall or not. You have no idea if Yoongi has anything work related today but you place your hand on his shoulder anyway, trying to wake him. He groans again, snuggling himself deeper under the blankets.

"Yoongi," You hiss. Is he always this stubborn in the morning?

You lift yourself into a sitting position, making sure the sheet is wrapped firmly around you before leaning over him, placing your mouth close to his ear.

"Yoongi!"

He opens one eye and stares at you in annoyance. "What?"

You stare down at him incredulously. Why is he not more shocked to find you naked in his bed? "What do you mean what? What the fuck?"

He opens both his eyes, making sure to look at you. You don't miss the way his gaze travel over the sheet wrapped tightly over your chest leaving little to the imagination. Not that he needs it. "Are you always this loud in the mornings?"

"Only when I wake up naked next to someone I'm not dating!" You hiss, angry at his indifference.

To your surprise he smirks. "But I'm not just someone, right?"

You scoff at his suggestiveness, but you know he's right. "Yoongi.."

In a second he's pulled you down against him, squishing you firmly against his chest. He breathes deeply against your ear, and you're surprised that no part of you wishes to push him away.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?"

"I'm holding you."

You push pack slightly so you can look him in the eye; you're caught off guard when you see them so open, so vulnerable. You don't think you've ever seen him quite like this. "No, Yoongi. What are you doing?"