4.

You're startled awake by something crashing to the floor in the next room. Your eyes scan the messy lounge room as you stretch from your position on the couch. You've spent the last four days practically living on this couch staring at your phone in hopes that maybe he'd call you. Maybe you'd hear his voice apologizing for the way he treated you, hell you would have settled for a text asking where you were, but there has been nothing. Only silence, which has become even more deafening as the days have passed by.

Another crash sounds from the kitchen as you wipe the sleep from your eyes and sit up, staring as your friend stalks into the room.

"Oh, you're finally up," She states, as if actually seeing you awake is a rare occurrence.

You reach under the pile of blankets on top of you in search for your phone. "What time is it anyway?"

"4pm," She replies, sitting down on the end of the couch to look at you.

You let your head roll back on your neck, now knowing why you feel so sluggish; you'd sleep for almost fifteen hours.

"Soo..." She begins as you become lost in your tired thoughts. You lift you head back up to stare at her.

"What?"

She looks at you for a second longer before gesturing to her apartment. "Look I'm just wondering how long you plan on staying here for."

"Am I imposing that much?"

She sighs, trying to think of the right words so you don't get offended. "It's just, what's going on with you and Jungkook? I took you in because I thought you'd only be here for a night or two at the most, but, Y/N, do you have plans to leave soon?"

You sit up straighter, pulling the blanket up with you as you do. You can't believe she was trying to kick you out like this.

"It's just; I think you should work things out with him. And I think you should do it from somewhere other than here."

"If you want me to leave then just tell me," You say harshly, throwing the blanket off your body and standing over her.

She raises her hands as if to surrender. "Okay, we want you out."

"We?" You nod understanding. "So when you say you want me out it's because your boyfriend said something."

"It's his place, Y/N! He was nice enough to let you stay, but without paying rent you can't stay here anymore."

"Fine!" You state throwing your hands in the air in defeat before grabbing your phone. You grab our bag that contains your wallet and head for the door. "I won't bother you with my problems again." Before you slam the door behind you.

You walk down the street, your mind a jumble of thoughts you don't even want to try and understand. You run your hands through your hair inwardly groaning as your fingers get stuck in the tangled mess. You'd forgotten about checking your appearance as you stormed out of the apartment in a fit of rage. You turn down a side street which will take you further into the city. You duck into a toilet block as soon as you see one and set your things down on the counter. You need to figure out what exactly it is you're going to do next, but you can feel the eyes of people on you as you walk the street.

You almost reluctantly look at your reflection in the smudged mirror, not able to hold the sigh in as your reflection shows you exactly what you feel. The face s pale save for the slight dark circles under your eyes. You reach into your bag thankful that you always kept a spare brush and powder inside and begin freshening up your face. You stare at your hair next, you could have sworn you managed it over the last few days, but it's still twisted and frizzing in a way that you've always hated. Sighing again you style it with a hair tie and figure you at least look presentable to walk the city streets. You grab your bag again and head out of the bathroom, still having no idea what to do. You check your phone hopefully one more time, not surprised when you see no missed calls or texts before you shove it back into your bag.