9.

"I have nothing!" You yell into the small bedroom, your voice echoes off the walls sounding desperate and broken to both of your ears.

"Don't say that," Yoongi's angry voice replies.

"Why?" You ask bitterly. "It's true."

"So I'm nothing to you then?" He nods, as if he'd already figured as much.

That's not what you meant, he has to understand that. "That's not what I meant."

He puts his hand up silencing you. "It's exactly what you meant." He stares at you with vacant eyes. "I know that we were never as close as you were with the other boys. But I thought that maybe," He cuts himself off shaking his head before continuing. "I thought that maybe after this week it didn't matter."

You step towards him, not understanding. "Yoongi? What do you mean?"

He steps back, keeping space between you. "Don't worry, it's nothing."

"No!" You yell. "Don't do that."

"What do you want me to say, Y/N?" He yells back, his loud voice causing you to rear back in fear, this side of him reminds you of Jungkook. He lowers his voice seeing your reaction as he runs his hand over his face, staring at you with pleading eyes. "What is it you actually want from me? Because I have no idea."

"I don't know," You mumble, knowing it's the wrong thing to say, but what else can you say?

He nods stiffly, turning around and heading for his bedroom door. You step forward, needing him to understand. You grab his hand, forcing him to turn back to you.

"Yoongi, please. Just let me explain," You plead. You know if you hadn't yelled first then you wouldn't be in this situation, but it's not like you can go back and change it now.

He pulls his hand from yours slowly, but his rejection doesn't hurt any less. He looks at you, his eyes guarded against everything that he's feeling as he responds in an emotionless voice. "You don't have to, I understand perfectly."

You stand there your mouth opening and closing as you try and think of a way to make things better. He smiles slightly before walking out of the room leaving you there. You don't move until you hear the front door slam shut causing your legs to give way beneath you.

You sit on the floor for some time with your knees pressed against your chest, how did everything get so screwed up in only a week? You feel the first tear begin to slide down your cheek when you decide that enough is enough. You're confused, Yoongi should know that. He's the one that kissed you out of the blue and expected you to react as if everything is fine. So if anyone's at fault it's him.

You stand up, grabbing a pair of jeans and a somewhat decent top and put them on before grabbing your wallet and phone on your way to the door. You can't sit here any longer, not after that.

~~.~~

When you shut the dorm door, you have no desire to speak with Jimin who's striding his way down the hall in your direction. You think about dashing back into Yoongi's dorm before he notices you, but he glances up just as your hand comes in contact with the handle, causing you to stiffen in place.

"Y/N?" His voice is full of confusion as he spots you.

You give him a small smile, not wanting to completely brush him off, but you really need to get out of here. "Hey Jimin."

He comes to a stop in front of you, looking you over with curiosity. "What are you doing here?" His eyes move to your hand still resting on the handle, his brow furrowing. "Are you looking for Yoongi- Hyung?"