Chapter 14

HI!! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to publish last week. Can you still forgive me? *insert puppy eyes* Anyway, I'll update two chapters for this week. Love you!

xoxo,
Janarah 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 ― Dr. Seuss 

Cafe Ragged at 4 pm. I looked at my watch. 2:17 pm. I need to prepare already. I went to my closet and fumbled with my clothes. I got ahold of a pair of ripped jeans, plain black pants, and a top. I laid my chosen clothes on my bed. I'll wear the ripped jeans and the white shirt with the words 'Caution: Hot Material' printed on it. I returned my extra outfits and made my way to the shower. 

Minutes later, I slipped on my outfit. I paired them with a pair of heels. I'm so excited!! I did a simple daytime makeup and a messy bun. 3:03 pm. I'm totally ready to meet this guy. What is his name? I texted my brother and asked for the name of the guy.

Carl Vladimir Gomez, 28.

That's what I received from my brother. Vladimir. Vladimir. Such a manly name. I like the sound of his name. I composed myself and headed towards the elevator for me to meet this guy.

~~~

I arrived in the cafe at exactly 4:00 pm. I scanned the place amazed by the interior design. Vintage with the fleck of modernity. I eyed every man wondering which one is Vladimir.

"You must be Miss Conson?" a voice behind me asked. I turned and faced a strikingly handsome man. Broad shoulders, lean and muscular arms with a face like an angel. I can't help to gape at this creature.

"Yes

"Yes. That's.... That's certainly me. Are you Vladimir?" I asked

"Yes. That's me. Come, follow me Miss Conson" and he lead me to the front yard of the cafe. He offered me a seat and I smiled in appreciation.

"So, how did you know that I'm Conson?" I began

"My friend sent me a picture of you because I can't find you in the internet"

So that's why. Okay. Good lord! He's so handsome. I just can't take my eyes off him.

"I guess we both need introductions?" he said, clearly uncomfortable with me

"Uh.. Yeah yeah. You go first" I said while pulling myself out of fantasy

"Nah, you first" he urged

"My pleasure. Janine Franceska Conson, 25, New York," I introduced myself with a smile. "I have a brother in Georgia and we're just a small family. I love to play badminton but I'm not that sporty. And uhhmmm.... I love animals" I said, not knowing what to say.