E P I L O G U E

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years."

-Simone Signoret

Locking our bedroom door and walking to our bed; there he was, my beloved. His feet were facing towards me and in the softly lit room, I lowkey and highkey admired my man. Sure, he drives me crazy all the time but I could never live without him. Nor his cute boyish smile. Nor his strong muscular arms. Nor his talented hands. Nor that amazing d*ck he has been gifted with.

Quickly stepping out of my bathrobe, I walked over to the bed and took in the sight of my husband. As usual he has the mischievous twinkle in his eyes and a raging hard on as he took in the sight of me. Adam's legs were slightly parted as he slowly stroked his hard cock.

Man, I just love watching my man handle his gift.

"My turn," I teased as I tried my best to seductively crawl towards him across our king-sized bed on all fours.

Gently and slowly, I ran my lips and tongue up his knees and thighs up until his freshly shaved groin and scrotum.

Licking and nibbling under his sack and his balls. His breathes were ragged and he squirmed with delight as I enjoyed his warmth and taste. Working my way back up, I slowly opened my mouth and struggled to take in both of his manly balls. Gently, I worked them around the inside of my mouth and savoured them.

Again, he squirmed in pleasure as my finger gently massaged his perineum before making way upwards. Slowly slurping Adam's balls as saliva drooled from the corner of my mouth; I could hear his manly groan. My fingertips ran across his engorged penis and slowly teased the soft tip under his head. I slowly ran three of my fingers up and down his entire shaft, feeling its pulse; before firmly taking hold of my man.

Sensuous gurgling sounds escaped from my mouth as I began pumping him. His eyes looked at me with pure lust and passion as he softly moaned and made those growling sounds that I adore.

Craving the sensation of enjoying Adam's cock down my throat, I delicately released his balls and began deep throating my beloved husband.

I was immediately rewarded with the exotic taste of his precious precum. I began deeply bobbing his shaft, up and down, up and down all the way.

Lingering for several moments with his dick deeply embedded down my through and nose pressed against his man bush, I repeated the process. Again and again and again. Down and up and down and up. Gurgling and slurping. I let him loudly plop out of my mouth as he released his juices on to my breasts.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's clean you up" he said as he stood up with the same twinkle in the eyes.

He pinned me down to the bed and began teasing me. He licked his juices on my breast and worked his way south until his tongue collided with my clit. He grabbed his dck and rubbed it on my opening.

"Adam" I moaned

His lips were back on top of mine again as he placed his gigantic hand on my breast and began kneading and fondling it. I responded to his kisses just like 9 years ago.

"I love you, baby" Adam told me as he felt my nipples become erect from his touch. "Thank you for everything."

I sighed and smiled. At the same time his hand moved on downward across my heaving belly to feel my damp pussy. My inner thighs were trembling as I felt the warmth of his hand just beneath my nether regions. He inserted one finger then two, slowly moving them in and out, making me sigh and shudder.

Slowly, he disappeared between my thighs. Then I felt a warm hot tongue licking my clit and gently sucked it. Later on with more aggressiveness, he used his teeth to nibble on the swollen knob.

I grunted as my body shuddered with pleasure.

With one last lick, he pulled back and positioned himself on me. Adam rubbed the head of his big cock along the slit of my pussy, wetting its swollen mushroom head with in the silky juice that was oozing out of my vaginal opening.

The head of his cock suitably lubricated and Adam slipped it inside me, giving me just the head and maybe an inch more of it before pausing.

"You're thicker than I remembered" I laughed

"You make me thick," He playfully winked at me.

Then he fully thrusted his manhood inside me, making me squirm in pleasure and as if there's no tomorrow, he began fucking me even harder and faster than before, slamming his big tool home again and again, filling the room with the steady wet slushy sounding whap-whap-whap of our bodies coming together.

In our entire marriage, I don't know if we were ever closer than at this delicate moment. There we were, naked, facing each other. Face to face, practically nose to nose. Our legs wrapped around one another with his manhood still buried inside me. Man and woman, husband and wife. Male and female. We were one spirit, one body and one flesh.

It seemed time stopped at this very moment and we were just there deeply gazing into each other's eyes. He stroked my right cheek then kissed my forehead. Right then and there, I melted.

"Babe?" I heard him asked

"Hmm?" I simply responded.

"It's been 9 years eversince we vowed to each other in front of Him. I personally and thankfully thank you for being there always. Thank you for not giving up on me. I know I acted like an ass back then and I am sorry. You are my life, Janine. I love you. You are the mother of our children and a beloved child of God. And you never fail to rock my world. I love you very much."

With that he kissed me passionately and pulled back. Suddenly I heard a beep from his phone and he smiled saying, "Happy 10th anniversary, love"

~ The End ~