before you read.

Before you start this book, here's some information you might want to know.

My authors notes tend to get rambly and I do not regret that at all.

I reply to all comments. (Except obnoxious ones obviously, but your opinion is your opinion. It won't upset me).

AMATEUR WRITING  is a warning. I am in no way a professional writer and I don't tend to be one. I write in my own kind of style, and if you don't like that, then that's your opinion as mentioned before. Plus you don't have to read my story if you're not fond of it.

sides are lirry x zouis and other ones that will spoil the transitioning of the story, so, I will not reveal it right away. And of course, narry! which is a big deal!

I do not own characters (some actually that are made up by me) and I apologise beforehand for the lack of heterosexuality within this story. Which isn't realistic in the slightest. Sorry.

A lot of people ask me this because they've read Tape -- and you're probably very hesitant about starting this so I'll inform you ahead of time: THERE IS NO CHARACTER DEATH IN ANOBRAIN. You can breathe now. I hope that hasn't ruined Tape for some that haven't read it yet. Sorry for that too.

Anyways Happy Reading! Drink milk and stay strong.