i

So I'm all moved into my new home. It's very pleasant and I'm just trying to get myself accustomed to everything. Still, I'm trying to update as frequent as possible for myself and my readers -- who are amazing btw.

Thank you for the current support. I genuinely am thankful.

-

-

-

chapter sixteen. undo.

-

-

There's a differentiation between being shocked and surprised — I think the definition of shock is more negative than surprised. You can have a surprise party which consists of all positive morals behind the gesture, while you can be shocked that someone passed on one or two days ago. There's a distinction between the two characteristics over obsequious actions.

AT SCHOOL I AVOID everyone except Louis because he's been in the most shite mood like myself. He just isn't so aware of it since I keep everything reflected within me. That's my main purpose: to not surface anything at the moment between my usual group of friends. Though, we're all going through our single or duo amount of conflicts with each other.

Louis sits across from me in the hall for lunch, playing with his thumbs and wearing his oversized hood as am myself. Mine intentionally shields my eyes from reality. I'm in no interest to see nor converse with the person closest to me, except Louis, of course. But he seems to be stuck in his own head with his own thoughts in his own world, a population of one as his bottom lip juts out miserably. Then he blurts out:

"I think Zayn's cheating on me!" And the two of us simultaneously freeze to look at each other. I questionably and Louis thoughtfully as his eyebrows scrunch up disappointedly at my quietness. He elaborates, "I went to pay him a visit yesterday and I saw a used rubber in the rubbish of his room. It wasn't from me because we haven't had sex in weeks, Niall." Louis eyes me up suspiciously.

I look at him speechlessly. The two, Zayn and Louis, are the ultimate couple. Friends before lovers duo and they've loved each other for the past several years already. The two are my friends. Once I'm able to reply, Zayn and Harry approach our lunch table.

My stomach abruptly drops at the sight of Harry. He's wearing a black shirt that easily reveals the mass amount of tattoos on his skin. (Him and Zayn discovered this shop that tattooed underage children years ago. They've used the store to their advantage ever since with the many amount of tattoos littering their pure skin before our last year of secondary). All the same Harry looks beyond fit right now. Even if I'm upset with him and we haven't been on the greatest speaking terms — nor speaking at all.

His head lowers when he sits beside me. I look anywhere but at him. My eyes land on the couple across from me. Zayn leans over to press his lips against Louis's, but Louis quickly moves away. Zayn frowns deeply before Louis whispers inaudible words into his ear. The two announce they'll be back momentarily and I nod slowly yet understandingly at the two as they disappear from the lunch hall.