and

I'm kind of wordless at the moment. But James Dornan is the most beautiful man on earth next to Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall, and Louis haha. And Matty and Jesse Rutherford— now.

-

-

-

chapter sixty-six. colour the walls.

-

-

THE ROAR OF PLANES heighten the sound wave in our atmosphere. We're back at our local yet international airport just outside of Manchester as Harry makes another takeoff. With a months worth of luggage in his hand, Harry's off to L.A. Where stars are made on the west coast of America.

Los Angeles, for a month. That's pretty damn saddening for me. There'll be no one to share my absolute free time with once he departs. Louis's back in New York City and Zayn and I are treading light waters. Mom's somewhere far. Calum and Callie are back in Prague with David and my dad.

It's like I'm always in Manchester where there's not one thing for me.

I should've went to college to find some friends.

The soft feel of Harry's thumb brushing against my cheek grasps me from my thoughts. My eyes meet his brightening green ones incredulously. Time stands still until Harry decides to open his mouth, to speak, but the announcement calling for his apparent flight says he'll be boarding shortly.

A laugh sounds from the two of us simultaneously. When Harry leans closer to me my surroundings fade out as the steady rhythm and pace of my heartbeat quickens.

He places both of his hands on each side of my waist. Harry pulls me flush against his broad chest through the initiated kiss. One thing I don't hesitate to reciprocate as my lips move against Harry's and fireworks crackle around and inside of us. Or it's just me, who knows.

My arms around Harry's shoulders, kissing him until I lose my breath once again. Falling in love with Harry all over again, back to that accidental --but gloriously thankful -- night when the both of us were fourteen years old.

When we pull away— Harry says it. "I love you."

"I love you, too," passion laces within my heart and builds in my throat as I say the words back.

Time fades as it usually does when Harry's in my presence. That is, until, he departs. I stand there watching the goofy figure of my boy tripping over the air as he walks through the rest of the airport to his destination. He turns around to shoot me a cheeky grin as we both laugh.

Thirty days. I'll see that giant goof in exactly thirty days, and it hasn't been one and I already miss him. And we're still in the same area. It's overwhelming.

Before Harry disappears out of my sight and the airports, we lock eyes. A smile brushes my face as Harry blows me a kiss I unhesitatingly catch in midair before he's gone.

HOURS LATER MY PHONE rings, it's a video call from none other than my love. Instantly I answer the call to see Harry sitting brightly in the California sun. A fond smile etches itself upon my face as I whistle playfully causing Harry to roll his eyes at me just as jokingly.

"Hey, babe," he greets which leads to expectant talk about both of our days despite the amount of hours in time difference for both of our locations.

I tell Harry about the progressing relationship between myself and my dad since we spoke on the phone for about fifteen minutes after I dropped Harry off at the airport. Then there's Zayn who's been dropping by Colourful Sandwiches on my lunch break to catch up recently, another step in the right direction for both growing relationships.

Harry tells me he's had a test shoot immediately after he landed in the Americas. According to Cara, Harry 'hella slayed' the photoshoot. And for the rest of the time we talk like there's no such existence of time –- there isn't, though -- and everything is timeless.

I'm sure I have the biggest smile on my face when Harry says, "I love you, y'know? And I miss you so, so much."

Softly with the remaining broad grin and a quick flush of my cheeks, I know it, I say, "I miss you and love you, too." Before the video chat ends and night surfaces here in Manchester.

-

-

-

-

One more chapter until the epilogue whoop.