Chapter 10 - Good Day

Phil's POV

I woke up the next morning in my bed with Dan's head resting on my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers in his hair while whispering, "Dan, you gotta get up. Dan." I lightly shook him. 

"Why? I'm so warm and comfy..." Dan whined. 

"Oh come on. We're gonna go out with Lucas today, remember? I really hope this goes well..." There was definitely some noticeable worry in my voice.  

"It'll be fine. I know he changed." Dan smiled, sitting up, still with the covers draped around him. 

"Okay," I leaned in and lightly kissed him on the lips. When I pulled away we smiled and I leaned in again, this time pushing him on his back and kissing me a little rougher. As I was laying on top of him, my cell phone rang. "We can finish this later tonight," Dan said, in a horribly-attempted seductive voice. 

I laughed and rolled closer to the bed side table to reach the buzzing phone. 

It was Lucas.

"Hello?"

"Hey! When are we meeting at the coffee shop?" Lucas asked.

"How about in an hour?" I suggested.

"Okay! Sounds good. I have to go get ready. See you then." 

"Okay bye!" 

"Bye!"

"That was Lucas?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, we should start getting ready." We got up and Dan went to the bathroom while I picked out some clothes. Obviously I picked some black skinny jeans. I also got my Pikachu and "Mookichu" (according to my mum) shirt. 

Half an hour later, we were all ready. Dan was wearing black skinny jeans too and his shirt with the big white circle on it. 

"You look rather sexy, although you always look sexy." Dan told me, making be blush furiously. 

"You're looking extremely hot too." I told Dan, making him giggle adorably. 

For the rest of the time before we had to leave we were sat at the couch cuddling. I was in Dan's lap and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. "I love you so much." Dan said suddenly.

"I love you, too." I got up so I could face him. I sat in front of him on the couch. "You mean the world to me, you now that?" Dan asked me. 

My lips curled slightly into a smile and I said, "you mean everything to me, too." I leaned in a gently kissed him. When we pulled apart, we hugged. Just hugging Dan was, as I now realized, rare. I loved it though. So much. We only let go at the sound of my phone buzzing again. 

It was a text from Lucas: 'Be there soon. I'm leaving now.'

"We should leave too." I said, taking Dan's hand to help him up. I pulled him close to me so our chests touched and I kissed him quickly again. 

"Alright let's go." Dan smiled. 

We held hands the entire way to the coffee shop. 

"There's Lucas," I said pointing towards a table outside the shop. 

We walked up and greeted him with a hug each. "How are you?" I asked. 

"I'm good," Lucas smiled. "What about you guys?" 

We discussed random stuff while drinking our coffee. 

"How's your guys' day going?" Lucas asked.

"It's really good." I said and Dan nodded. 

After getting home from the shop with Lucas, I realized just how much he changed. I'm so proud of him. 

While thinking about that, Dan walked in my room. 

"Hey, you know that thing we were supposed to finish up from earlier?" He actually sounded really sexy this time. 

"Yeah," I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist and walking him towards the bed to lay down. 

"It may take a while to finish just so you know." Dan said, smirking. 

I laughed and said, "okay, that's fine with me."

__________________________________________________________

A/N: High five for another fluffy chapter! I figured I'd keep is fluffy for a little bit longer (AND I'LL BE FINE! ... sorry Jonas Brothers moment XD ) 

Haha, well.. I hope you liked this chapter! Comments, voted, and shares make me really happy. <3